• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Movie title game

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well, I am going see if I can find a "Dreamcatcher" to help me study "The Science of Sleep" or I'll be "Waking Ned Divine" with this clatter on the key board.

Just down the road but nearer to where "Mr. Smith goes to Washington" and right around the corner from "Lonesome Dove". (Best movie ever made in my humble opinion)

When thier "Airplane" was shot down they were in "Open water" without a "Master and Commander" to help guide them from the harm of "Jaws",it seemed like a real "CliffHanger".

They where all good swimmers so it was a "Close Encouters of the Third Kind",but now they where in a different country and spent"Seven Years in Tibet",later on they met "Ghandi" and Danzel Washington where they became extras in "MIssissippi Masala",soon as they got back to "Oklahoma" they delivered "Two Mules for Sister Sarah" and then rode all the way back to the "Bonanza". :p :wink:

They said show me how to shoot,but "McClintock" was to busy to provide a "Higher Education" ,so they had to use there fist for "Armegedon" after being taught by "Ali" and "Rocky",but they got knocked out and all of a sudden they where back in southeast Asia,"Shanghia Surprise" :roll: .

Latest posts