• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Moving to Alberta

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
Well, it's official, I'm moving to Alberta.

Here right now working, but I don't have a place to live! Anybody know of anyone with a farm house etc. to rent for a bit, until I find a place to buy?

I'm looking for a place a little north of Edmonton. Any sugestions would be great. (I won't frown on moving in with a rich single lady either)

PM me if you have any ideas.

thanks

I know a single rich woman, but she weighs 350#, hasn't showered or bathed since '92 or brushed her teeth since '87 - goes by the name of "Butch". You interested?

Sandhusker said:
I know a single rich woman, but she weighs 350#, hasn't showered or bathed since '92 or brushed her teeth since '87 - goes by the name of "Butch". You interested?

Sandhusker, it is so "thoughtful" of you to try to find a new home for your sister, but I don't think she is Murgen's kind of woman.

Or, maybe she is a girlfriend who no longer interests you. Well, I don't think Murgen shares around, either.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Sandhusker said:

Sandhusker, it is so "thoughtful" of you to try to find a new home for your sister, but I don't think she is Murgen's kind of woman.

Or, maybe she is a girlfriend who no longer interests you. Well, I don't think Murgen shares around, either.

My sister isn't rich or single.

Thanks Sandhusker, but I guess I should specify my preferences a little better in the future.

Latest posts