• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Moving to Denton County

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowpuncher21

Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I am writing this for my boyfriend Steven because he says that he hates my computer.

I was recently hired by the University of North Texas in Denton, TX, and my boyfriend and I are moving out there from South Carolina at the end of June.

We were just wondering if anyone knows of any cowboy/ranch/equine jobs in the area (Denton, Tarrant, Wise counties, etc.)? Steven is an experienced ranch hand and rodeo worker, and has competed and worked with livestock for most of his life. He is very comfortable with both horses and cattle, and also does some training. He currently works on the Cory Ranch in Ridge Spring, SC and for the Rockin' R Rodeo Company.

Steven is an honest and reliable hand, and no one will work harder. Any leads that you can pass along would be great!! He can provide previous work experience and references upon request.

Thanks soo much!! :D
Alyssa

P.S. - Any general tips about the area, things to do, places to visit, etc., would be appreciated as well!!

Thanks for the reply faster horses!! Any leads are greatly appreciated, even if your friend doesn't know of anyone hiring maybe he'll know of someone else that Steven could contact.

Have a great Sunday! :D

Latest posts