• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mrs. Greg

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
For those of you who remember her, she passed away last week after a two year battle with cancer. She was a sweet lady and will be missed.

That's really, really sad. Mairi was a great lady and I really missed her when she stopped posting here. Thanks for sharing this sad news, Nicky.

There's a long list of ladies that used to be regulars that are missed around here. Connie, Tam, Hanta, katrina, etc. A long list of them that have just moved on, I suppose. All a sad reminder of the good old days of Bull Session, Fightless Fridays, etc.

Sad news for sure.

Yes many have moved on, Tam is here and doing fine but found Twitter.
I get Connie's bull sale calendar every spring, she has a whole bunch of Grandkids keeping her busy.

Hanta and Katrina are alive and well on FB, lot's of others too. And you're welcome. I thought folks would want to know.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Sad news for sure.

Yes many have moved on, Tam is here and doing fine but found Twitter.
I get Connie's bull sale calendar every spring, she has a whole bunch of Grandkids keeping her busy.

Without OT and HAY MAKER here to aggravate, Tam and Connie probably don't see much point in hanging around - LOL. They used to spend a lot of time just trying to keep those old boys straight. I'll never forget Connie telling me one time that she'd like to band HAY MAKER and cut the band off once his sack turned green and slimy. :shock: :lol2:

Tell Tam I think I'm gonna get her book out again for a fresh read this winter. For those of you who haven't ever read it and like to do some reading over the winter, it's a neat look at the Big Muddy Badlands, and if it's still available, I highly recommend it. I'll always cherish my copy.

Nicky said:
Hanta and Katrina are alive and well on FB, lot's of others too. And you're welcome. I thought folks would want to know.

I'm glad they're still around, even if not here on Ranchers, so thanks for the update. I never have done Facebook and don't feel like I'm missing anything, but I understand that we lost a lot of members to Facebook. Things change fast in the current electronic world and I can't keep up with all of the different venues in social media. Just keeping up with email and a few forums is plenty for me.

Thanks again, Nicky, for the sad news about Mairi. No other way to describe it, just really, really sad...

Yep, her book is still available. Did another smaller printing last fall. She was worried when she spent the money for her first printing and has done at least 4 more I think.

Latest posts