• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Murgen's new Avatar

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the new Avatar?

Thought if this is the way Haymaker pictured me, then I better post it, wouldn't want to disagree with Hay Maker! :)

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1461&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Murgen said:
What do you guys think of the new Avatar?

Thought if this is the way Haymaker pictured me, then I better post it, wouldn't want to disagree with Hay Maker! :)

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1461&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

that dont look all bad Murgen ,got your hat on straight and looks like you been in these Texas hay fields in mid july.................good luck

ranchwife

Reaction score
sorry, murgen.....i personally really liked the Taz more :???: :???: !!! just seemed to suit your personality a little more......definitely a tornado when provoked, yet with a hidden sense of humor :) :) this one will take some time!!!

kris

Murgen

Reaction score
The women win, the Taz is back. I think you are all right, it probably suits my personality. 8)

sorry, murgen.....i personally really liked the Taz more !!! just seemed to suit your personality a little more......definitely a tornado when provoked, yet with a hidden sense of humor this one will take some time!!!

kris

ranchwife

Reaction score
Murgen said:
The women win, the Taz is back. I think you are all right, it probably suits my personality. 8)

sorry, murgen.....i personally really liked the Taz more !!! just seemed to suit your personality a little more......definitely a tornado when provoked, yet with a hidden sense of humor this one will take some time!!!

kris

YAYYYYYYY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts