• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Murgen's travels

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
2,108
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Travelling out west by truck in the next 3 weeks. (ON. to Sask.) (May7th-15th) Wouldn't mind stopping by some Ranchers members and visiting. Might not have enough time, :) or gas money to get to Alberta, but definitely will be in Man. and Sask.

Let me know where bouts you are and I'll see if I can work it in. (PM me)

Sorry, OT, as much as I would like to meet you and see what makes you tick, I can't make it to Montana this year, maybe next year when I need to come down and promote Canadian labelled beef!
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Murgen said:
Travelling out west by truck in the next 3 weeks. (ON. to Sask.) (May7th-15th) Wouldn't mind stopping by some Ranchers members and visiting. Might not have enough time, :) or gas money to get to Alberta, but definitely will be in Man. and Sask.

Let me know where bouts you are and I'll see if I can work it in. (PM me)

Sorry, OT, as much as I would like to meet you and see what makes you tick, I can't make it to Montana this year, maybe next year when I need to come down and promote Canadian labelled beef!

Murgen when you start promoting that canadian beef come on down to Texas,and see how a red neck lives. You will probably be trying to join R calf before you leave................good luck
 

Murgen

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
2,108
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
My sister lives in Houston(Apollo) with her family, I'll give you a call. We'll chew tobaccee and see who can spit on the discolored car on blocks! Not sure if I would ever promote an assoc. that questions food safety? But you can try to convince me when I get there.

Maybe you can take me out to Buzzard Hollow and show me all their contaminated Canadian Genetics!
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Maple Leaf Angus said:
Murgen said:
Maybe you can take me out to Buzzard Hollow and show me all their contaminated Canadian Genetics!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT A CHANCE,YOU TALK TO MUCH.....................good luck
 

Murgen

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
2,108
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
NOT A CHANCE,YOU TALK TO MUCH.....................good luck

But you've posted more than I have Hay Maker? Does that mean the invitation to learn how the rednecks do things is no longer offered?

Doesn't matter anyway, I already know Buzzard Hollow. They were up two weeks ago, buying in Canada.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Murgen said:
NOT A CHANCE,YOU TALK TO MUCH.....................good luck

But you've posted more than I have Hay Maker? Does that mean the invitation to learn how the rednecks do things is no longer offered?

Doesn't matter anyway, I already know Buzzard Hollow. They were up two weeks ago, buying in Canada.

Offer is still good I thought you were refering to something else...........good luck
 

Latest posts

Top