• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Music?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Well, I got sent home from school this morning so I've been on the computer listening to music but my library seems to be getting outdated :lol: :shock:

What is everybody's three favorite songs?

Mine are,
1)Everything-Buckcherry
2)Time of Dying-Three Days Grace
3)Good Morning Beautiful-?

Help a youngster, eh? :lol:

Good question, haha.

I have had back issues since I was little and lately they have gone to the extremes, I couldn't sit in the chairs and it hurt to the point of me wanting to vomit. So I got sent home, am sitting in a soft, cozy chair at the computer, bored silly, looking at vehicles on the internet.

If I can find a nice little, fuel efficient cr, I think I'm going to get that instead of a big, beautiful, loud, perfect, lotsa fuel burning truck :p.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Good question, haha.

I have had back issues since I was little and lately they have gone to the extremes, I couldn't sit in the chairs and it hurt to the point of me wanting to vomit. So I got sent home, am sitting in a soft, cozy chair at the computer, bored silly, looking at vehicles on the internet.

If I can find a nice little, fuel efficient cr, I think I'm going to get that instead of a big, beautiful, loud, perfect, lotsa fuel burning truck :p.

Can they fix your back?

I'm not sure, I hope so though. I hate being stuck in the house. I'm going to go see the doctor in an hour and if nothing in the next week or so helps then he said that I may have to try surgery to correct it

I'm not sure, I hope so though. I hate being stuck in the house. I'm going to go see the doctor in an hour and if nothing in the next week or so helps then he said that I may have to try surgery to correct it

Good deal. Keep us posted and sorry got off the track. I can't think of any "favorite songs" either. I like 70's rock n roll, have tons of cd's...love to crank up the music 8)

Thread Hijacker, Thread Hijacker!!!! :p

Hanta, and here I thought you would be more of a gangsta, you know, the 50 cent, Eminem and Akon kinda woman, not a metalhead :p haha.

I listen to more oldies then my Dad 8)

Good Morning Beautiful is by Steve Holy

My three.... wow this is tough

George Strait - The Chair
Garth Brooks - The Dance
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

Hanta, and here I thought you would be more of a gangsta, you know, the 50 cent, Eminem and Akon kinda woman, not a metalhead haha.

Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, The Doors 8), CCR, Three Dog Night, Rod Stewart, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Grand Funk Railroad, Cheap Trick, Boston, Allman Brothers, Joe Walsh, Brownsville Station, Meat Loaf, Queen, Bee Gees 8) , Exile, Kansas, Foreigner, Linda Ronstadt, Fleetwood Mac, Moody Blues, Eagles...oh the list goes on and on...

Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, ZZ Top, AC/DC, The Who, Meatloaf....

Miley Cyrus, AKA Hannah Montana, is pretty good lookin :p, and my age too!

Just got back from the doctor, I'll be fine with time, gave me some excercises to do to stretch the back muscles that are giving me trouble.

I kinda like Buckcherry, but the song I like is "crazy Bitch"..........

finger 11 is pretty good now too..

but it is hard to beat the hair bands of the 80's.

We listened to a lot of BC in the late 90's even named a Holstein bull calf Buck Cherry sold him for a good chunk of change he was a Rudolf son. I like the above mentioned song as well.

Hope you are feeling better ACS.

Jigs, I was debating on wether or not I should say it, I opted not to.

You are my Hero :dunce: :wave: :tiphat:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lordy...we hope you grow outta this stage!!!!

SOON!!!

Hanta Yo said:
Hanta, and here I thought you would be more of a gangsta, you know, the 50 cent, Eminem and Akon kinda woman, not a metalhead haha.

Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, The Doors 8), CCR, Three Dog Night, Rod Stewart, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Grand Funk Railroad, Cheap Trick, Boston, Allman Brothers, Joe Walsh, Brownsville Station, Meat Loaf, Queen, Bee Gees 8) , Exile, Kansas, Foreigner, Linda Ronstadt, Fleetwood Mac, Moody Blues, Eagles...oh the list goes on and on...
:D A girl after my own heart,all good music!!!!!!!!

I really like Buckcherry too{not really Jigs fav one though}Daughtry,Finger Eleven,Nickleback........................on and on and on.

Then theres country....LOTS of good stuff out there too.I love the new one by Goerge Strait....I saw God today,cry my eyes out at that one.

No! No! No! Jigs is my hero and you can't change that! No! No! No! WAAAH!

Mrs. Greg, if you like Nickleback, you will like the newer Sum 41 music... and some of the Simple Plan. When you have a girl like mine, you listen to alot of music... If you are fairly open minded and are parked on a back road with a few friends and a girl on your lap, I suggest Britney Spears' Piece of me'. :wink:

If I do not remind you of Austin by Blake Shelton, I will have no more Austin. :p

hillsdown said:
We listened to a lot of BC in the late 90's even named a Holstein bull calf Buck Cherry sold him for a good chunk of change he was a Rudolf son. I like the above mentioned song as well.

Hope you are feeling better ACS.

I'm feeling ok, think I'll go to school tomorrow... It's nothing too serious, I just gotta watch what I do.

No! No! No! Jigs is my hero and you can't change that! No! No! No! WAAAH!

Mrs. Greg, if you like Nickleback, you will like the newer Sum 41 music... and some of the Simple Plan. When you have a girl like mine, you listen to alot of music... If you are fairly open minded and are parked on a back road with a few friends and a girl on your lap, I suggest Britney Spears' Piece of me'. :wink:

If I do not remind you of Austin by Blake Shelton, I will have no more Austin. :p
Angus....theres NO WAY ever will I listen to Britney Spears and I somehow think that song won't mean the same to me as you.

I don't mind Simple Plan actually they're pretty good.

Jigs as your hero,Lordy another fruit bikini :roll: :D

Latest posts