• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mustang Pictures--------------

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mustang

Reaction score
Due to the fact that it's been cold and muddy, these pictures are re-runs of days gone by. You "old timers" may remember these pictures from 2015. I don't handle the cold so well any more and mustangs with long hair are
not as photogenic as in the warmer time of year. The days are getting longer and spring will eventually come.
Maybe we will get some fresh pictures then.

It is great fun to have the 're-runs' to enjoy, Mustang! Thanks for posting them. We have enjoyed a pretty warm and dry winter here just north of exit 170 on I-90 in western SD, yet I'm still wishing for spring to hurry up and get here, hopefully bringing some rain. No wishes for snow from me, tho some feel anything with moisture in it benefits pastures. My experience is that later is more sure of having the moisture during the growing season as well as less miserable to live with in the usual cold weather we will have plenty of before time for grass to grow!

Sure hoping you get some great weather for enjoying some time in the desert and more pictures for us to enjoy.

I've never been a very creative photographer, but lately have been thinking of buying a camera, or a phone that can take decent photo's. I've been seeing a deer out my east window this afternoon that would make a nice picture with the somewhat weak sunshine lighting the hillside just above a little patch of snow covering some of the grass along a trail meandering up the hill. The pile of downed timber in the foreground is sort of an eyesore. I'm thinking of planting some butterfly attracting vines around and under it in early spring to 'enhance' the scenic value. Probably just scatter some seed over there in early spring and see what happens, since digging holes on the sod doesn't appeal to my aching joints!

mrj

mrj

Let me say that you three have warmed the cockles of my heart. I'd surely like to meet all three of you and give you
a personal tour of the living, breathing, fighting mustangs. Should any of you ever come to The City of Salt. I'd be
honored to giver you the "two bit tour". The offer stands as long as I can stand, or walk.
Mustang

Latest posts