• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"My connection to life"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
" Separation is an illusion. We are all connected mentally, spiritually, and physically. The same Mind thinks through every person. The Spirit that animates your body also animates mind, although my character and pesonality differs from yours. We share the same DNA, although it is assembled in a unique pattern in each individual. An intricate web of Life connects everyone to everything and everything to everyone. There is only one Life!

You are not alone. You never have been. You are permanently connected to every soul that has ever lived. And we are all connected to God. Everything that you do matters.

Your actions, thoughts, and choices affect everyone and everything in the world. What you choose to think and how you choose to live sends ripples of conscousness out to the very edge of life in the universe and then returns back to you..

You make a choice each day to affect people or infect them. Will you affect them with your positivity or infect them with your negativity. Choose today who you will serve.

Knowing that we are all connected, and therefore affect each other, what new choices will you make today? How will you see the people around you differently?"

Quote "The life I touch for good or ill will touch anothe life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt" --- Frederic Buechner

This is quite an interesting article. The quote can relate to an abusing environement. For example, abusive parents, how they are touching the lives of their children, and one can only wonder how those children will grow up to be and if they will continue "touching other lives" the same way their parents did to them.

WOW!! NOW THIS WILL MAKE YA STOP AND THINK!! THANKS FOR SHARING, SB!!! HOW VERY TRUE.....EACH OF US MAKES THE CHOICE, EVERY DAY WHEN WE OPEN OUR EYES, HOW WE WILL FACE THE DAY AND HOW WE WILL FACE EACH OTHER!! :D

i must have forgiveness and trust,as i begin each new day.a little love with morning sex helps.it might just be my personality. :)

always God first,then family and work priorties.other-wise it could be a bad day.

Latest posts