• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MY DOG

Help Support Ranchers.net:

:clap: :clap: :p
Thanks for the good laugh. I saw one of those one time, but it was changed around a little. The last sentence was
"Oh GREAT! My dog's a democrat!"

I find it hard to believe that a post so innapropriate and offensive can be allowed to stay. I guess their are a different set of rules for the board bimbo.

Bullhauler said:
I find it hard to believe that a post so innapropriate and offensive can be allowed to stay. I guess their are a different set of rules for the board bimbo.

Actually the same rules apply to everyone:

We always hope that things will work themselves out between posters without interference.

This thread had worked itself well on down the page in the Coffee Shop and was almost history. Until you bumped it back up with your comment. Not only did you bump it back up, you turned it into something personal directed specifically at another poster. So now you'll find the whole thread moved, instead of just dying out like it was doing until you commented.

Moderator said:
Bullhauler said:

Actually the same rules apply to everyone:

We always hope that things will work themselves out between posters without interference.

This thread had worked itself well on down the page in the Coffee Shop and was almost history. Until you bumped it back up with your comment. Not only did you bump it back up, you turned it into something personal directed specifically at another poster. So now you'll find the whole thread moved, instead of just dying out like it was doing until you commented.
lookin to me like you just proved bullhaulers point moderator 8)

You're the board bimbo, now Katrina? Do you get at least a gift certificate and a sash for that?

economy.jpg

so calling a person a board bimbo is not... inappropriate and offensive?

We all forget that liberals can say and do what they want and we are not to question their actions.

Real classy there bullhauler.

Latest posts