• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

my first pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hopeful Rancher

Reaction score

image14.jpg

image13.jpg

I just clicked on them and veiwed them in the ranchers gallery at a larger size. That ol' Hereford bull had that black bull losing oil in that brawl. Thanks for the pics and now ya gotta keep doing it. :D

wonder what would happen if someone turned out 100 hereford cows, 100 angus cows, 10 angus bulls, and 5 horned hereford bulls... then came back 50 years later. what would the cow herd look like?

that hereford bull is just playin him. his back legs are all crossed and off balance. i'd put some semen up on that black bull - his pecker ain't even hangin... might have something there.

Hereford76 said:
wonder what would happen if someone turned out 100 hereford cows, 100 angus cows, 10 angus bulls, and 5 horned hereford bulls... then came back 50 years later. what would the cow herd look like?

You'd have a black angus herd, all the herefords would have prolapsed, went blind and withered away. :twisted: Just having some Friday evening fun. :wink:

Hereford76 said:

We would never find out. Us ranchers are to darn impatient. We would have miss with it some how

Latest posts