• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Girl Dun me Proud!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
My middle daughter (10) just got back from a trip to the lake. Her best buddy and her set up an ambush on the way to the public showers. They stretched a garbage bag over a shoebox-put a strip of white hockey tape down the middle and tied a fake ponytail to the back. They stuck it on the bushy path and tied a fishing line to it. Sara said they'd wait till somebody came along after dark and give it a few tugs-lots of @$$%%^&& skunk lol. I'm sooo proud lol.

Northern Rancher said:
My middle daughter (10) just got back from a trip to the lake. Her best buddy and her set up an ambush on the way to the public showers. They stretched a garbage bag over a shoebox-put a strip of white hockey tape down the middle and tied a fake ponytail to the back. They stuck it on the bushy path and tied a fishing line to it. Sara said they'd wait till somebody came along after dark and give it a few tugs-lots of not nice%%^&& skunk lol. I'm sooo proud lol.

Thats funny NR! We used to have a HUGE rubber snake when i was a kid. We'd tie it on a reel & rod and get in the bushes when a car came by.

Reeling it out in front of the car would make them stop every time. Funny though, we never did see anyone walk in the grass on the road shoulder and ditch to follow it?

Some kids down the road from me have a styrofoam alligator about 6 feet long. They been trying to get me to go with them one night and pull it across the road in front of traffic. :wink:

Right up there with gluing a quarter to the floor-scorched my teachers on hall monitor with that a few times. Funny when i go to a parent/teacher interview with my old teachers-I'm sure they think my kids are kidnapped after putting up with me in school lol.

As 4H/FFA'ers at fairs we had an old wallet and a $ folded in half so he green would just show - - we would Nail It Down out by the manure pile an watch people - look at it - look around - and try to kick it in the pile so they could pick it up with out being seen :lol:

Counselor ME! Like hiring the Fox…

I had just gotten out of the service and the County 4H/ FFA asked me to be a "Boys Counselor" for our County at the Cow Palace.

Groups for city *&%$ kids would come into the barns at 11:30 + at nights and turn the animals loose - - Security could not or would not catch-M!

About the 3rd night we set a trap that caught 5 *#(^ city punks

Remember the hair in the early 60's – DA's – well we played Barbers (hand sheep Shears and Elect. Shears) (near Skin Heads) While the girls Panced Them (all The way down) - - I never did know what the girls did with their … (Trophy's) but I did hear the there were several arrest of Flashers and Indicant Exposures.

All the older Counselors would head for their Parties – While I would fourm Dances In the Barn Area - - The kids didn't get in much trouble that year and I was never asked to be a Counselor again.

At 67 I still have Kids in their 60"s talk to me about their "Best Year Ever at Cow Palace" :twisted:

NR,
we need to hook your Sara up with Ranchwifes demo driver, spent the day with her yesterday at Montanafair, she can get going, looks and acts just like momma, has the major influence of stepdad, my Marine was laughing so hard and I told him just be glad we don't have all three of them here. Then I said, hey, we should have all of them here till our sides hurt too much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sw said:
NR,
we need to hook your Sara up with Ranchwifes demo driver, spent the day with her yesterday at Montanafair, she can get going, looks and acts just like momma, has the major influence of stepdad, my Marine was laughing so hard and I told him just be glad we don't have all three of them here. Then I said, hey, we should have all of them here till our sides hurt too much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

woke up the next morning in my hotel room to find the 16 year old glaring at me from under her covers and she says to me "you laughed in your sleep all night long...now go to your stupid conference so i can sleep!!" :shock: We sure had alot of fun...had to call the hubby and tell him about how he was the "subject" of most of our laughter...he kindly reminded me of a few stories that i did not get to and will have to relay the next time we all get together....maybe at DEADWOOD!!! :D

Latest posts