• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My horse says "moo"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MN Farm Girl

Reaction score
Today we let the three heifers out on grass to graze down some of the tall stuff. I went to halter them and take them back to the barn tonite, and decided to sit around awhile.

100_0544.jpg

My horse chews a cud, and says "moo" :D

100_0538.jpg

She's comfortable. :D

100_0540.jpg

"So you new in the pasture?" :wink:

Now if I could get Jinglebob to make me a saddle... :wink:

MN Farm Girl

My soon to be 4 year old son saw your pics and says Papa why don't we have cattle like that? Thank you for sharing :) Shawn

Shortgrass I hate to burst your bubble but they are shorthorns.

100_0548.jpg

Little brother insisted that I add one with him in it. He had fun getting to do something with the heifers.

MN Farm Girl

Great pictures.

I had a cow I could do that too, was a lot of fun during calving time and the night time check, I could set down beside her like that and look at the stars.

Of course she scared the hell out of me several times too cause as I would be walking through the herd in the dark she would walk up behind me and plant her head in the middle of my back wanting me to scratch her.

I see you have some street sweeper brushes for them to rub on.
Could I get a better picture of that?
I have one set vertical on a post but the dang cows keep breaking the post. I see yours has a horizontal brush too and would like to see how its mounted.

Robert

Latest posts