• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"my husband's not gay"---hope for hoppy?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

littlejoe

Reaction score
So hoppy, the lds has got a show about these husbands who ain't gay, but rather 'same sex attracted'---

what I'm thinking is lds commonly has 'do-gooder' squads that will jump on some pore unfortunate and mow his lawn, paint his barn and do his dishes, etc, etc

So, not having any luck with commissioning whiteybear, hippo etc to douche out yer hovel, I'm flogging getting producers of this showto light on yer blight, savvy?

lds are an energetic bunch on these deals, they'll basically help you whether you want them to or not---

and with the 'same sex attracted' attributes, you just might git yerself some flowered doileys, flower arrangements, etc----

I'me gonna pm lllllarrry--who ain't made a dime or done anything constructive for yrs---and who "pwobry also ain't gay" but does seem to be having some 'same sex attractions issues' this am---and see if I can't get him to pitch in plus it'll give him something perhaps a slight bit intellergint to post about........

hang in thar, my feeelthy little buddy!!

Why did I read this post?

I have been called a homophobe many times right here. I ain't scared of them. The whole subject is simply repulsive. Not worthy of humor. Maybe if you fit in or understand. I have no desire to understand. Don't want explanations or further debate either.

And I read this?

Gee thanks lil joe for wanting to find someone to clean my hanger, espcially since you do not have the sack to do it yourself :wink:

I always laugh at anything lil joe posts,,, never makes any sense,,, he tries to insult but does not have the knowledge to do so :roll:

hopalong said:
I always laugh at anything lil joe posts,,, never makes any sense,,, he tries to insult but does not have the knowledge to do so :roll:

But he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one night

jigs said:
I support gay marriage, but ONLY if both chicks are hot ! :lol:

f2e521fd98446f026b0f6a706700b942.jpg

The lady in the foreground is a brand inspector. :lol:

Latest posts