• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My List

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SDSteve

Reaction score
I figure if "X" can make a list so can I. My list will be biggest anonymous cowards on ranchers.net.

1. The top spot has to go to the anonynmous "X". X has never given any information about itself. No home state no name just a freaking letter. I doubt if "X" could tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers if his life depended on it.

2. The second spot goes to "passinthru" for the same reasons as X made the list.

3. I would have to give it to "disagreeable" but since dis seems to have vanished I will just make this an honary spot for now.

Top spot? Hey, that is great! :lol: Would you mind putting it in list format for me, please? Example:

1. X

2. passinthru

3. disagreeable?

Thanks again! :D

PS: Heifferds are the ones with the white faces, dufus. Anybody knows that.

To be fair, wanting to maintain anonymity doesn't necessarily mean someone is a coward.
but I'll confess I'm curious why folks come to a ranching site and don't participate in any of the ranching threads. Isn't that part of what stevec is currently being roasted for?

I would have to say that "X" has a different log-in name where it isn't so anonymous. "X" only logs in as "X" when it wants to be a real ass. It strikes me as strange that all the ones that want SteveC or Disagreeable to "just go away" have no problem with "X". In fact they begged to be put on his list. If the dozen or so folks on here want their own private club they should go start one. Telling everyone who doesn't hold the exact same views as them to leave is just asinine. I was just pointing out absurdity by being absurd. I wonder where I heard that line?

stevec said:
theHiredMansWife said:
To be fair, wanting to maintain anonymity doesn't necessarily mean someone is a coward.
but I'll confess I'm curious why folks come to a ranching site and don't participate in any of the ranching threads. Isn't that part of what stevec is currently being roasted for?

I have had to cut down on my information overload, that is why I tend to visit only one folder in any forum I visit. All topics are interrelated anyway. Good sites (like this one) don't have moderators, so people are free to make connections and the conversation wanders into all areas. Sites with moderators often reveal the moderators weaknesses more than anything else. Those who want others to leave, etc., are just self-appointed moderators. They tend to make the same errors as "official" moderators.

Cal, X, and Steve are just expressing their opinion. They are angry about something (everything) and I make a convenient whipping boy as an example of everything that is wrong in the world. It doesn't bother me. As I said before, I love them anyway. I am sure if we met that we would get along just fine.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that stevie.

Or are sure of it because you know that in a face to face confrontation you wouldn't have the backbone to say the outrageous crap that you can so easily type on here?

Why thank you sdsteve, coming from you this is quite the honor.

As for knowing who and where I am, there are a few on here that know. It is like this, I will give out information if there is a need and the recipient can be trusted and not some wacko.

Oh and about cows and heifers, I guess you will never know. I will tell you this though, after a cow has her calf and what is left makes me think of you
eyes.gif

carto1710.gif

Hey passin thru when I saw your little animation and thought about what is in this thread, I laughed out loud.

That animation says it all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have to say that "X" has a different log-in name where it isn't so anonymous.

I had the same theory, Steve... :wink:

And BBJ, stevec strikes me as one of those what-you-see-is-what-you-get type of people. Ie, like most people on here, I'd bet who you meet in real life would be very much like who you "meet" here.

Once again we disagree. I think for the most part you are rightthough, most people on here are the what-you-see-is-what-you-get type of people, but in stevec's case he strikes me as a person who gets on here and says alot of the way out there stuff he says and only does it because he knows he can get away with it. I know he'll come on here and tell me different but I am entitled to my opinion of him just as you are.

I know that I can discuss politics better on here than I can in person because when I get face to face with people like stevec I get so frustrated because ithey cannot see reason, no not because they don't see it my point of view but when you argue tax cuts with a liberal and all they can say is that the Bush tax cuts were for the rich. No matter what angle I take they can't/won't back off that position. But at least on here I can plan my words a little better, and I think stevec, as much as I hate to say it, has that in common with me :cry2: He knows he can come on here and get a rise out of people just by saying what he does, and I don't try to pretend like I know why he does it nor do I want to understand but I don't think he is in real life what he is here. Just my opinion.

Stevec: You seem to cover a lot of territory in your posts but I have not seen any answers how I can make the world a better place.

theHiredMansWife said:
I would have to say that "X" has a different log-in name where it isn't so anonymous.

I had the same theory, Steve... :wink:
Seems as if both of you have too much time on your hands. Think of the mental power you've wasted 'theorizing' about something as meaningless as the identity of an anonymous message board poster. :lol:

Actually the first time I read one of your posts "X" is figured you for a troll. I didn't waste any time on thinking of you at all. You and Passinthru have proven my point well. You both let personal insults fly that you wouldn't say to my face unless you wanted your asses kicked.

sdsteve if you recall
My list will be biggest anonymous cowards

So sorry that you were offended by my post, so you can dish it out but can't take it...........what I call a wimp. And yes I didn't say anything to you in the post that I wouldn't say to your face. If you want to try and kick my a$$ go and and TRY because that is what it will be.

Remember you are the coward that started this antagonistic post.

Heck I am no coward, I have even went and bought pantyhose for my wife when she needed them. Can you say that about your wife and your habits...............never mind, we know the answer
9c5ac02f.gif

Oh I see you had your breakfast
EP-8988.jpg

Their you go again. How old are you passinthru 10? You are a complete coward. Come visit me any time and see how tough you really are. You treat everyone the same on here who dares to not hold the exact same views as yourself. You are most definitely a complete and total COWARD and WIMP. You have nothing to ever add but snarky comments. I think I will have to edit my list and put you up to number one.

well, thank you sdsteve, I appreciate your redoing the list for me. How will I ever repay you. Have a nice day.

beer2.gif

Thanks for your 2 cents, which is 2 more cents than its worth.

First ...I was called a coward out of the blue and I returned the favor in a lighthearted mood (sorry if you have no light hearted side)

Second.... I was talking about my wife(not anyone elses) and not in a deragotory tone, just as a jest. Do you understand JEST

Third mooning............look it was a cartoon. There is much worse on this site.......try looking at your dating thread.

Fourth............lady you need to get a life and not take things so seriously.
remember the word JEST

Fifth.........I come on here for entertainment, not for some overly sensitive woman to scold me...........if I want that my wife can fill that bill (scolding)

Have a nice day...............just try

hillbilly.gif

Like I said you need to get a life.......................and this I am serious on.
Thanks, it would be nice if it turned out to be true but I'm pretty pessimistic
I needed the cheering up!

As for the joke, I am afraid you are out of the loop on the joke. Their is nothing in that quote that is derogatory to his wife.

Try not jumping in the middle next time and think you know what is going on, and then top it off by passing judgement.

Sorry next time I post I will run it by you to see if you are offended first.

See you take things too seriously..............................

that was in JEST. Humor is not a liberal trait, but snideness is???

Eagle_Guns.gif

When you run your posts past me before posting, I'll do the same! Thank You and have a wonderful day.

Latest posts