• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My List

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
SDSteve,
I think your pantyhose are on way to tight......... :shock: People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. :!: :wink:
Just because you tell a lie often enough doesn't make it true. If you want to stand with the board bullies Katrina go right ahead. It shows your true character or lack thereof.

yea Katrina..................if only you had called someone a coward all would have been fine. Then you could have had your some middleaged liberal woman come on here and blast you for responding to being called a coward.
th_nonono.gif

The funny thing is you are basing that I am losing my cool by the way you would react. I however am laughing how you react to little things, and have no sense of humor.

I am reminded of the geek that always come into the middle of a conversation and thinks they know what is goiung on. The problem is you can tell this geek and they never get it.[/img]

You two need to keep this going, I haven't laughed this much for weeks. Specially those emoticons :wink:

You know I do have that sarcasm eoticon but I was afraid to use it since I caught so much heck over the mooning one.

But on the other hand I am going to have to quit soon as my employees are having a hard time getting anything done as they have to see the angry liberal womans antics.

The one told me he knows she doesn't need any birth control as her personality will work just fine. Another one told me he is glad he didn't meet her before he got married as he would have been a confirmed bachelor.
square-large-looney.jpg

:???: I thought the posts were suppose to be kept nice and polite? How is a list like this that?

In my opinion come on people we are adults.......we all have the right of difference of opinions..........and that mooning icon was bad??? Ya all better stay outta msn then!

As far as them wanting to not be known well it is the net. Do you all know what kind of wackos are out there? If not may i suggest yahoo chat or zone. com??? :wink:

X this still makes me laugh!!! :D
*** This post is in no way intended to ridicule any individual. It is merely for informational and/or speculative purposes only. Any perceived ridicule is the sole responsibility of the reader. Neither the author of this post, nor the owner(s)/management/moderators of Ranchers.net shall be held liable or responsible for any offense taken by said reader. This concludes this disclaimer.

Just a note to tell my side of the story. I have come on here for a break from everyday life. I generally do not try to get into arguments, only put my view up for debate. Sometimes an article from a columnist. I doubt I have changed anyones mind, but maybe they challenge their own ideas and thoughts. I know because I challenge my own thoughts and make sure I look at things squarely. That is how I grew up in a Democrat house and found I am a Conservative.
In the process people have called me names, no big deal. I have tough skin. However when someone comes on here and calls me a coward for not publicly posting more personal info on myself. These attacks are why I don't, plus messages I have gotten that have been weird. There are many great people on here however, some who I have let a little personal info out to. I find it really odd that people can come on here and call me names and not be offended, but I post a CARTOON trying to keep things in a light mood and we all become hypersensitive. A CARTOON mind you. Oh well I figure it is their political biases. I wonder why someones anger has to take these things so sensitively. I have always looked at boards should be lighthearted, guess not for some. SENSITIVE POLICE at work, it is so sad that someone might SAY something they don't like.
As far as R2 goes, heres my take. My dad died and my mother is in the grieving process, some days she is mad at the world . Some days even her friends are the ones that see this when here sense of humor slips. I sense the very same emotions with R2 at times. I wish her the best.
I really see no need to bother coming here, oh I might LOOK at Ranch talk as I enjoy first hand ideas other people use. I hate to leave as I have always told my kids to never give up, and they have come through much adversity to succeed in life. But heck lifes too short for this .
I just feel sorry for people that lose their sense of humor…………….Happy Trails

You never will get it passinthru. You would never say the snarky things you say on here to someones face. You aren't even honest enough to admit that. Your cartoons that you have posted at least a dozen times over the last few months aren't light-hearted when they call someone stupid. I only made up my list to illustrate what I thought of the asinine list that "X" made.

I can think of a few on this board that "never will get it", but passinthru wasn't one of them.
SDSTEVE worte:
I figure if "X" can make a list so can I. My list will be biggest anonymous cowards on ranchers.net.

1. The top spot has to go to the anonynmous "X". X has never given any information about itself. No home state no name just a freaking letter. I doubt if "X" could tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers if his life depended on it.

Now lets see who doesn't get it shall we...

If your list is of the "biggest anonymous cowards on rancher.net", then tell me this, what keeps me, you or anyone else honest about the information they put on their profile? I do believe someone on this board lists their location as "planet earth". Why didn't that person make your list?And for that matter who cares? Would you like X better if "it" told you its' home state? Would you like X better if its' name was Rodney instead of X?

Now as for you doubting X's ability to tell a heifer from a cow or calve out a set of heifers, who are you my friend? At one point you talk about how little X has told you about "itself" but then you go and assume or doubt it's ability? Kind of talked in a circle there stevie, don't you think?
and for those that are curious why folks come to a ranching site and don't participate in any of the ranching threads, thats easy for me. I came on here because it is a place to have some political discussions but not being on a totally political board. I have another site where I participate in the ranching threads, because I have comfidence in the people there and have gotten a good handle on who you listen too and who is full of it. (Kind of think I got a handle on that here too :wink: ) I agree just because someone frequents this site doesn't make them a farmer or rancher but like I said I joined up here to talk politics, so who cares if X knows a cow from a calf on here? Now if we were on another topic, such as calving problems or EPD's then yeah that would play a bigger part in X's opinion but remember we are talking politics here.

SDSTEVE I don't think your name calling does much good unless it just makes you feel better. GOOD LUCK. :lol:

theHiredMansWife said:
btw, BBJ. In RanchTalk, I asked your question. :)

Not sure if you'd seen it if you only visit politics.

Refresh my memory please, which question would that be?

and btw no I don't visit anything other than the political bull on this site. But thanks for your concern.

I guess I wasn't concerned, but you had asked the other day why ranch hands move so much. Thinking it had something to do with poor job performance.

I thought it was a good conversation question, so I asked and got quite a few interesting responses.
If you just click into the Ranch Talk forum, you'll see it. :)

NO thanks HMW, I'll tell you again because you obviously missed it before.

I only come to this board for the POLITICAL BULL.

My comment the other day simply said it kind of leaves a mind to wonder why? It was an assumption :lol: I was only trying to help you. If you are looking to brag don't leave it open where others can take it the wrong way. :wink: :wink:

passin thru said:
Just a note to tell my side of the story. I have come on here for a break from everyday life. I generally do not try to get into arguments, only put my view up for debate. Sometimes an article from a columnist. I doubt I have changed anyones mind, but maybe they challenge their own ideas and thoughts. I know because I challenge my own thoughts and make sure I look at things squarely. That is how I grew up in a Democrat house and found I am a Conservative.
In the process people have called me names, no big deal. I have tough skin. However when someone comes on here and calls me a coward for not publicly posting more personal info on myself. These attacks are why I don't, plus messages I have gotten that have been weird. There are many great people on here however, some who I have let a little personal info out to. I find it really odd that people can come on here and call me names and not be offended, but I post a CARTOON trying to keep things in a light mood and we all become hypersensitive. A CARTOON mind you. Oh well I figure it is their political biases. I wonder why someones anger has to take these things so sensitively. I have always looked at boards should be lighthearted, guess not for some. SENSITIVE POLICE at work, it is so sad that someone might SAY something they don't like.
As far as R2 goes, heres my take. My dad died and my mother is in the grieving process, some days she is mad at the world . Some days even her friends are the ones that see this when here sense of humor slips. I sense the very same emotions with R2 at times. I wish her the best.
I really see no need to bother coming here, oh I might LOOK at Ranch talk as I enjoy first hand ideas other people use. I hate to leave as I have always told my kids to never give up, and they have come through much adversity to succeed in life. But heck lifes too short for this .
I just feel sorry for people that lose their sense of humor…………….Happy Trails

Hey, man, don't leave :cry: :(

If your list is of the "biggest anonymous cowards on rancher.net", then tell me this, what keeps me, you or anyone else honest about the information they put on their profile? I do believe someone on this board lists their location as "planet earth". Why didn't that person make your list?And for that matter who cares? Would you like X better if "it" told you its' home state? Would you like X better if its' name was Rodney instead of X?

Good point BBJ! :clap:

Passin thru I would hate to see you leave the forum. You add to the forum. I respect those of you that aren't afraid to march to the beat of your own drum here on this site. It's easy to follow and takes guts to blaze the trail.

Latest posts