• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

my new toy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowhunter

Reaction score
Its been settin in a barn for 20 years but with fresh gas, it cranked up. I think it needs a silinoid cause the starter stays ingaged. The bodys in fair shape but has more rust than I thought. I think it might of been in some salt. I'm puttin it on ebay but I'm goin to start workin on it. I might do a off frame. I don't know. Before the pic comes I'll tell yall about it. Its a 76 ford bronco sport, half cab, auto,302, power steerin and air. Its got uncut fenders and outside a radio with a casette player, its stock. Its the 3d one I've had and I'd kind of like to keep it but if somebody wonts it bad enough, its gone.

IMG00177.jpg

Looks like fun :D

In the day, they had all kinds of optons for them like a snow plow, pto, overdrve and such. Its bound to have some problems, settin up so long like dryed out seals and such. So I'm goin to get it runnin good and start fixin what's ales it. If nobody buys it, I'm goin to take the body off so I can get the frame in good shape and undercote the body. Somethin to keep me busy.

I've been lookin for one of them for a couple years now. I think you ought to deliver it up to me, and visit the Sandhills.

Let me get her goin and road worthy and I'll drive it up. By the time I get there, I'll be sick of it and will gladly let u releave me of it.

Yall eat anything good up there? Can we go see soap? I know he eats good. Yall aint goin to make me look at a bunch of same old black cattle and make me brag on them r u?

cowhunter said:
Yall eat anything good up there? Can we go see soap? I know he eats good. Yall aint goin to make me look at a bunch of same old black cattle and make me brag on them r u?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You drive it up here to Southern Ontario and you will have lots of good food to choosr from PLUS a variety of colors of cattle to boot!

Why the fella up the road a mile even has a few mangy old buffalo to rest your eyes on as well!

And we are only about 20 hrs from your place, I'd guess . . . whoa the time you'd save!

Bid'em an' go, boys, bid'em an' go . . .

I godda a hunnerd dollars here folks I godda a hunnerd dollars here who'll gimme one-fifty?

Speekin of bison, it looks like I got the contract on gather about 50 head off a big prarie. 15000 acers. I get a year to do it. I got buffalo boys and buffalo dogs but its goin be a challenge. That place is 8 miles with water holes that have gators time has forgot. I hope I get well enough to ride but I have all ideays I"ll drive the mule haul fresh dogs, water and grocerys. They might film it so I"ll be dragin a pony for a photo op, me bein so perty and all.

I know they will go and come out of a bad spot. Bein short wheel base and a v8, it can get a little squerlly. Goin around a wet curve to fast can get u in a jam.

Yep we eat good food, and I am sure if you get up this far, we could make it another 40 miles to see Soapweed. Shoot, if you come up in November, I can get you involved with gathering a couple hundred Buffs, and about the same longhorns. Probably some of the toughest riding in Nebraska.

If you wanted to come up here in November we could show you all four seasons of weather in one or two days as well as a variety of colored bovines and many other species of animals. Just think, you could experience anything from -30F to +60F and quite possibly get to use the 4WD option on the way. :wink: :)

per said:
If you wanted to come up here in November we could show you all four seasons of weather in one or two days as well as a variety of colored bovines and many other species of animals. Just think, you could experience anything from -30F to +60F and quite possibly get to use the 4WD option on the way. :wink: :)

If Cowhunter came here in November I could take him to the Swamp. :wink:

At Agribition. :D :D

Latest posts