• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My salute to President Barack Obama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
As more and more info trickles in, I want to salute the President for making the tough decision to send in Navy Seals to kill Bin Laden.

Here are the things the President did right.

1) Apparently our "friends" the Pakistanis were not notified in advance of the mission.

2) He could have ordered a Predator Drone attack but that would have resulted in a pile of rubble and denials that Bin Laden was there. We'd have also lost whatever data the Navy Seals were able to collect.

3) This appears to have been an execution....the right choice. Seems Osama was unarmed but bought two bullets anyway. I like this. Miranda rights, we don't need no stinkin' Miranda rights. Why give the guy a new soap box in a US prison from which to spout his poisonous rhetoric?

4) President Obama ignored the fact that the key information that lead to Osama was likely extracted using water boarding on a Gitmo prisoner in 2007. Long live waterboarding!

5) Finally, and most importantly, it appears that President Obama did not consult the numbnut Holder for his opinion.

I salute you Mr. President. You done good.

Whitewing said:
As more and more info trickles in, I want to salute the President for making the tough decision to send in Navy Seals to kill Bin Laden.

1) Apparently our "friends" the Pakistanis were not notified in advance of the mission.

2) He could have ordered a Predator Drone attack but that would have resulted in a pile of rubble and denials that Bin Laden was there. We'd have also lost whatever data the Navy Seals were able to collect.

3) This appears to have been an execution....the right choice. Seems Osama was unarmed but bought two bullets anyway. I like this. Miranda rights, we don't need no stinkin' Miranda rights. Why give the guy a new soap box in a US prison from which to spout his poisonous rhetoric?

4) President Obama ignored the fact that the key information that lead to Osama was likely extracted using water boarding on a Gitmo prisoner in 2007. Long live waterboarding!

5) Finally, and most importantly, it appears that President Obama did not consult the numbnut Holder for his opinion.

hook line and sinker...way to go whitewing...also share a line with him later tonight and give him a long bj...he likes those in limos i hear..i salute you whitewing...lol

Seriously Shamu, what proof could any government ever offer you of anything that you would believe?

The only thing I've seen you believe to date was the report that there were not WMD's in Iraq....that reported by the news media and Bush himself....and yet for some odd reason, you believe that.

Why don't you just do yourself a favor, enlightened one, and quite calling anyone who disagrees with you a moron, yada yada yada.

Whitewing said:

Good Post! I can't say I disagree with your post in general.

So it did come out that the detainee that gave up the information on the courier was most likely waterboarded, eh?

Good that's what I was assuming from what was initially stated.

glad to hear it.

hypocritexposer said:
So it did come out that the detainee that gave up the information on the courier was most likely waterboarded, eh?

glad to hear it.

what is sad is how easy you guys are to manipulate...you really are the puppets...

mass media are corporations..they lie to make money....get it?

these are all lies about obl....it is sad to see each of you celebrate with the info given to you by this illegal alien...really sad....

hypocritexposer said:

glad to hear it.

I doubt if we will ever know for sure if waterboarding was used. We can assume all we want.

Faster horses said:
How's your mother doing, shaumei?

I doubt if she'd be happy knowing you are calling everyone morons, again.
d

she is better...thanks for asking...i just get so frustrated when I know we are being lied to...

what is sad is I know that if I can figure this out, I somehow should be able to explain it to you fine folks...but I cannot...

but, no she would not like me calling names...i apologize again....i just am not that strong to stop myself..

shaumei, I am saying this kindly:
You cannot explain your theory to us simply because you have not
proven anything to us. Please understand, you have been asked
for proof, but what you give is not proof of anything. It is simply
a theory. And those theories have been discounted by many
here; they have brought proof that what you say just isn't
factual.

Can you understand that until we get proof, not just
utubes, etc. we probably aren't gonna believe what you say,
and you are just wasting your energy here. I think you are passionate
in your belief, but it's just not what we believe. And the way you are
going about trying to sway us, just isn't working. I know it must
be very fustrating to you but you just have not gained any ground
with all your posts since you have been here. You can rest assured
you gave it a good try. It's time to let it go, at least on this forum.

I'm glad your mother is doing better.

Good post FH.

And Shamu, you need to understand how I use logic.

Yes, I know our government is capable of lying to us.....and sometimes there are just things the average American cannot know because if they know it, then every enemy on earth knows it as well.

The problem I always have with your conspiracy theories is that grand conspiracies require dozens, hundreds, perhaps thousands of persons to pull off and yet they all keep it quiet.

How is it that no one every rats out the conspiracy? Rigging the WTC buildings with explosives? How many people would have to be in on that one? And yet not a single person has ever come forward to say they participated in the conspiracy.

Now, this one with Osama. How many people would have to be involved....how many defense department employees? People at the bases in Afghanistan, people in DC, the Navy Seals who never trained for the mission nor ever executed it.....or executed it and took someone they knew not to be Bin Laden from that house? The entire White House staff?

How about the guys on the ship...the ones who washed the body and then dumped it overboard....perhaps they were in on it....the body was a manequin and the likely hundreds of sailors watching it were all duped too...or better yet, they too are participating in the conspiracy?

Honestly Shamu, there are some serious demons tormenting you and you really should seek professional help. I can't imagine living in your world.

Whitewing said:
Good post FH.

And Shamu, you need to understand how I use logic.

Yes, I know our government is capable of lying to us.....and sometimes there are just things the average American cannot know because if they know it, then every enemy on earth knows it as well.

The problem I always have with your conspiracy theories is that grand conspiracies require dozens, hundreds, perhaps thousands of persons to pull off and yet they all keep it quiet.

How is it that no one every rats out the conspiracy? Rigging the WTC buildings with explosives? How many people would have to be in on that one? And yet not a single person has ever come forward to say they participated in the conspiracy.

Now, this one with Osama. How many people would have to be involved....how many defense department employees? People at the bases in Afghanistan, people in DC, the Navy Seals who never trained for the mission nor ever executed it.....or executed it and took someone they knew not to be Bin Laden from that house? The entire White House staff?

How about the guys on the ship...the ones who washed the body and then dumped it overboard....perhaps they were in on it....the body was a manequin and the likely hundreds of sailors watching it were all duped too...or better yet, they too are participating in the conspiracy?

Honestly Shamu, there are some serious demons tormenting you and you really should seek professional help. I can't imagine living in your world.

How many would have to be involved?

how many were involved in the Manhattan project?

how many were involved in the Gulf of Tonkin incident that got us into the vietnam war?

you do not know as you choose to just believe what you want to believe.

shaumei said:
how many were involved in the Manhattan project?

how many were involved in the Gulf of Tonkin incident that got us into the vietnam war?

you do not know as you choose to just believe what you want to believe.

Are you really going to use the Manhattan Project as proof that your other outrageous consipracy theories have validity?

The Manhattan Project was a top secret project that evetually led to the end of WWII. Are you now saying that no one ever came forward to tell us about how they participated in that conspiracy that was THE MANHATTAN PROJECT.

Here's the linky with lots of details and photographs of the Manhattan Project.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project

Once you can provide me with a similar link about all the US government wok that went into bringing down the Twin Towers, I'll aplogize for you calling you a loon.

Alternately, what is your point?

As for your final comment above, I can only chuckle.

Latest posts