• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My take on the Bam's speech

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cutterone

Reaction score
Nothing but polictical fodder. He threw everyone under the bus to shift blame from him and his administration's actions. He is trying to lay the problems on the congress, especially the Repulican House, to use a a lever for his reelection to say that they will not vote for any thing to stimulate the economy. The speech must have been written by Trumka because most of the spending part was all about union jobs and workers. The same o - same o about taxing the rich and spending with no reguard to deficits.
I'll admit it I have no faith that he tells the truth or wants the economy to improve. I don't even buy the terrorist threat thing. They will do anything to divert attention from all the crap from the ATF, the economy, and his lack of performance.
He just spread more manure on the field, it will stink for a while and then we plow it under.

Obama has been in Office for .. 2 year eight months..

and on every labor day he has made a major "jobs" speech.. all calling for more bi partisen support.. support he had for the first two years not needed and when it was offered Obama rejected what was offered..

now on the eve of his 're-election" he wants to compromise.. and spend more.. (which means SS medicare needs to cough up more)..

it was a great speech.. Obama is know for great speeches..

in my humble opinion this speech is two years to late*..

*so now we sit back and see if Obama can muster a little bit of leadership and get through a jobs bill that almost everyone would have supported two years ago... :? :???:

I never heard the speech but from what I have heard he used PASS THE BILL 17 times RUSH RUSH RUSH PASS IT NOW. What makes me think this bill/idea will be stuffed through the government without being read, with the "promise" that it will jump start the economy yet again. And what in the hell is with him calling this a big announcement warrenting TV coverage of a joint session then coming out and saying he will tell everyone NEXT WEEK HOW HE PLANS ON PAYING FOR IT. Should he not have to INCLUDED the plans on how to pay for it before wasting everyones time on a CAMPAIGN SPEECH. Again he over promised and UNDER DELIVERED. :roll:

Tam said:
I never heard the speech but from what I have heard he used PASS THE BILL 17 times RUSH RUSH RUSH PASS IT NOW. What makes me think this bill/idea will be stuffed through the government without being read, with the "promise" that it will jump start the economy yet again. And what in the hell is with him calling this a big announcement warrenting TV coverage of a joint session then coming out and saying he will tell everyone NEXT WEEK HOW HE PLANS ON PAYING FOR IT. Should he not have to INCLUDED the plans on how to pay for it before wasting everyones time on a CAMPAIGN SPEECH. Again he over promised and UNDER DELIVERED. :roll:

What Bill? There is nothing on paper, as of yet. :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BvgB_WjgS8&feature=related
Not sure what it's called but I think Obama wants what ever it is passed. :wink:

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BvgB_WjgS8&feature=related
Not sure what it's called but I think Obama wants what ever it is passed. :wink:

obama: "I have some ideas, not put to paper yet, which I know nothing about yet, but I would like a commitment and bipartisan support, for whatever my czars put together. If congress would do their jobs and pass this non-existent plan, it would help my re-election chances and fund raising efforts. Let me know when you are ready to do your jobs. If you need to talk to me, I'll be on the golf course. Oh, and can I make another joint session speech a little closer to Nov 2012, I've got some great ideas on how to create even more jobs."

Latest posts