• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My Valentine GIFTS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
The husband got back from CO last night with a load of cattle. I asked him (jokingly) where my valentine gift was. He informed me he brought me 83 red things for the special day. It was 83 herefords.

sw

Reaction score
Now feeder,
you just have to love a man who is so practical and investing in your future, but I think he is covered for the next 7 years with a dozen of the red ones for each year, one short but he'll think of something to make it up. :wink:

feeder

Reaction score
sw, he will be covered for a long time because he goes back to CO Friday for another load of those red "gifts"!!! At least we have many different colors of cattle right now, I like that. We have black angus, red angus, chars, and now the herefords. Keeps mama happy!!!

MsSage

Reaction score
awww feeder thats awsome. Too many women want flash in the pan instead of something from the heart. It takes a real man who truely listens to his ~friend~partner~soul mate~ and gets her something special to her.

One of my best Valentines gifts was a limited edition less than 1000 made Iron man cars when Terry Labonte became the Ironman of racing.

Latest posts