• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

N Stands for Knowledge

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Beefman

Reaction score
Sandhusker, you know any of these folks? Were you one of the those interviewed in this video? Jiggs, you seen any of these intellectuals wondering around lost in northern KS?

http://thescoopmanhattan.com/news/ksus-revenge-courtesy-of-the-scoop-manhatt

yes, I saw the video, and to be honest, I think they interviewed some of the SMARTER husker fans....

You should take heart, Jiggsy. This video is proof that Kansas born, bred, and educated people have converted to Huskeranity after reaching adulthood! Once you reach adulthood, you can be like them and come join the light, the way, and the truth! :lol:

I REALLY enjoyed watching "The Bill Snyder Show" on Fox Sports Midwest last night. Wee Willy and Wyatt were doing all they could to put on the brave face, but when the only positive spin they could put on the Mildcat's performance concerned the kicking game, it was pretty bad.

I believe the record for NU vs KSU is 77-15-2? K State has only 5 wins over Nebraska since 1969. K State is owned.

dear typical husker fan, you forgot to add "they were our worst 5 teams since 1969"

Maybeso, but does that mean the Mildcats have only had 5 decent teams since 1969?

I realize that even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, but K State has went down in history as being owned lock, stock, and goal posts by Nebraska.

I loved KSU even in the 80's. I have ALWAYS loved KSU. even during the Stan Parrish experiment. now when NU had the Callahan years,I saw people flying off the bandwagon so fast, it was pathetic. a few of them even wanted to get on KSU's fan base.... NU may have a great following, when winning, but let a 30 year losing streak hit you, and you find the TRUE fans.

Question????? wouldn't after 30 years of losing someone would realize that it just wasn't working??? Maybe division II would be a better deal for k-state... :idea:

katrina said:
Question????? wouldn't after 30 years of losing someone would realize that it just wasn't working??? Maybe division II would be a better deal for k-state... :idea:

:agree:

KSU seriously thought about dropping football, and even out of the big 8. but the league NEEDED them. basketball was KSU's gold mine and the Big 8 wanted to keep them around. much like NU has football to carry the university. all other sports are a joke next to football and basketball in terms of revenue, and lets be quite honest, $$$ is what college ball is about.

Latest posts