• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Name calling

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Name Calling

• It is ok?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not care for it and wish it would stop.

• No opinion one way or the other.

• Total voters
SH... I hate lies and deception so it's not easy drawing a distinction between the lies and those who tell them.

Only when it is SH telling them Roper, does he draw a distinction.

Tommy: "Only when it is SH telling them Roper, does he draw a distinction."

Show everyone where i lied cheap talker! You're just like the other packer blamers. You can't accept the truth so you accuse others of what your packer blaming camp does best.

~SH~

Cattle Today, Inc. provides these free forums for idea sharing, support and discussion. All posts express the views of the author of each individual message, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cattle Today, Inc. and we cannot assume any liability for statements or information posted by the individual posters. In no event shall Cattle Today, Inc. be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any damage or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of any information from this site. While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.

If you have livestock health problems, consult a veterinarian.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned without notice (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or lock any topic at any time should they see fit. Any information you enter is stored in a database and while this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent Cattle Today, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. Your e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

Gosh, I guess that leaves you out for saying that Tam was "nuttier than a fruitcake" huh Mike?

I am constantly amazed at these self righteous forum police that think they hold the high ground on name calling. Only in their conspiring minds.

Nobody would be run off this site quicker than Conman for all of his lies, not me for my intolerance of such lies.

~SH~

SH...Show everyone where i lied cheap talker!

One lie.
SH...Those who never bring anything to the table(Tommy)

Another lie.
SH...Considering that 33% of our population is hispanic

Latest posts