• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nashville Star

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
Does anyone watch that show?

I skipped last year but this year I've been at least catching the re-runs of it every week.

There are some real good singers on there this year I think. And they are not kids either. Maybe that is what got me to watch this year.

WOW, has Randy Owen aged!!!

I have watched a few times. Yes there are some great singers on it this year. To bad Jewel wasn't one of them. :wink: I think they let the wrong one go last week. it should have been that cute blonde that sings thru her nose that hit the road. I think Blake Shelton is in love.

Big Muddy rancher said:
I have watched a few times. Yes there are some great singers on it this year. To bad Jewel wasn't one of them. :wink: I think they let the wrong one go last week. it should have been that cute blonde that sings thru her nose that hit the road. I think Blake Shelton is in love.
I sometimes watch it...still have a bitter taste after Goerge Canyon didn't win that one year instead that really popular singer..Whats his name,won it :p

Mrs.Greg said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
I sometimes watch it...still have a bitter taste after Goerge Canyon didn't win that one year instead that really popular singer..Whats his name,won it :p

Around our house I think they called him 'FLUUUFFY BOY" :lol:

Latest posts