• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NCBA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'd be interested in meeting up with some folks. I'll be around the Growsafe booth and the WV Cattlemen's/Department of Ag booth. We'll have info on our bull evaluation program and sale and be raffling off $1,000 credit towards the purchase of a bull in this years sale.

We will be there, too. Wonder how many more of us will be there?

I read that the trade show is bigger than ever, with more animal area this year. It was hard to even come close to seeing it all before they added more space. Too much to see and do and too little time. But the meetings and speakers have always been so interesting. Cattlemens' College is so worth the time! Hard to choose what to see and what to try nest time.

mrj

Met Alison Sunstrom CEO of GroSafe at an open house last week at an RFI open house at Olds college last week. Cool stuff.

I'll be working the bioTrack display, booth #1662.
Ask for Wayne. Be great to meet some of you guys toe to toe!
(I like my coffee 1 cream 1 sugar!!)

Be sure while you are there to ask about the looming trade with Brazil in our beef industry and also it is interesting why our cattle leaders are so against cool????

It seems to me free trade has been good for the rancher. At least for those of us who don't feel the need to bash 'conventional' beef production. Or maybe we are unconventional, in that we don't fear the packer and trade as much as we fear government overzealous regulation, those who demonize people who don't agree with their ag politics.

Anyone interested in more information re. COOL, GIPSA, and free trade may be interested in checking out recent articles at the website [email protected].

mrj

Latest posts