• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nearly 40% of Europeans with mental illness

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
That is all.

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-40-pct-europeans-suffer-mental-illness-230827577.html

As opposed to nearly 100% of the Liberals in U.S?

stress is considered a mental illness, if I'm not mistaken

Nearly half of all Americans experience mental illness at time point in life.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/health/cdc-mental-illnes/#ixzz1X7f0ccfL

Europeans are plagued by mental and neurological illnesses, with almost 165 million people or 38 percent of the population suffering each year from a brain disorder such as depression, anxiety, insomnia or dementia, according to a large new study.

With only about a third of cases receiving the therapy or medication needed, mental illnesses cause a huge economic and social burden -- measured in the hundreds of billions of euros -- as sufferers become too unwell to work and personal relationships break down.

The four most disabling conditions -- measured in terms of disability-adjusted life years or DALYs, a standard measure used to compare the impact of various diseases -- are liberalism, depression, dementias such as Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia, alcohol dependence and stroke.

I suppose I would be depressed if I was a liberal as well... no wonder they get so defensive when you call them a liberal...

The researchers said it was crucial for health policy makers to recognize the enormous burden and devise ways to identify potential patients early -- possibly through screening -- and make treating them quickly a high priority.

how would you treat a young liberal.. conservative high schools and colleges?

or just send them to fend for themselves in a city?

I know it would be difficult, but like smallpox,.. this debilitating disease can be eradicated.

Latest posts