• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Need a little help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Prayers and condolences to her family from here. May we understand someday...

Sympathy and hopes for Divine strength and comfort for her loved ones. Dittos what's been posted.

So sorry for the family and friends of that dear girl! It is so hard for the parents when such devastating illness strikes a family.

That happened all too similarly in my family. At age 13, one of my sisters was stricken with cancer. I was a year older and a lot of that time just didn't stick in my memory. But the way it affected my mother sure did! Karol was paralyzed by a tumor on her spine in the shoulder area and was hospitalized part of the time, and cared for at home part of the time, always bedridden. But her bed was a hub of activity for the little kids in the family. Which included cousins we took care of while their parents worked. She died shortly before I was 15, so she was not yet 14.

Faith, family and friends got us through that bad time, but it was hard because our parents just couldn't talk about it. That was late 1953 to mid-'55. Now, it seems almost like it was something I read about, rather than lived.

I hope this season of Easter, Spring, and eternal Hope helps her family.

mrj

Saturday, we had the services for Salote. It was sure a tough day. I was asked to speak by her Dad and it was the toughest thing I have ever done. But it was truly an honor to celebrate her life and I was happy to remember my sweet little friend's life. Thank you all again, for your kindness and prayers. Hug your kids and tell the folks around ya how ya feel about them. Be Blessed in all ya do.

Thanks, leanin' H. You are a great guy for anyone to ride the river with, and once again you stepped forward to the call of duty. Prayers sent for all who knew Salote, and who have big holes in their hearts with her passing.

Latest posts