• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Need quote ideas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I don't get the Burma Shave, I'm either too young, too old or too blonde...... (and I am pretty blonde, maybe that's it).

Thanks for the links, old dog!! I'm actually paying some one to build my site. Maybe I should just do it myself, but I'm on that negative scale for computer knowledge.

Buckerette said:
I don't get the Burma Shave, I'm either too young, too old or too blonde...... (and I am pretty blonde, maybe that's it).

Thanks for the links, old dog!! I'm actually paying some one to build my site. Maybe I should just do it myself, but I'm on that negative scale for computer knowledge.
Their were signs plastered around the US with little jingles advertising Burma Shave. It's just us old bugger that remember them so don't feel bad.

Buckerette said:

Ok Youngin - - Your missing the good days

"Burma Shave Links"
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Burma+Shave&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Samples: Burma-Shaveing Cream Signs from the 50's

WE'VE MADE GRANDPA
LOOK SO TRIM
THE LOCAL DRAFT BOARD'S
AFTER HIM
BURMA-SHAVE

PEDRO
WALKED BACK HOME, BY GOLLY
HIS BRISTLY CHIN
WAS HOT-TO-MOLLY
BURMA-SHAVE

WHEN THE STORK
DELIVERS A BOY
OUR WHOLE DARN FACTORY
JUMPS FOR JOY
BURMA-SHAVE

THE POOREST GUY
IN THE HUMAN RACE
CAN HAVE A
MILLION DOLLAR FACE
BURMA-SHAVE

THIRTY DAYS
HATH SEPTEMBER
APRIL, JUNE
AND THE SPEED OFFENDER
BURMA-SHAVE

IF DAISIES ARE YOUR
FAVORITE FLOWER
KEEP PUSHIN' UP THOSE
MILES-PER-HOUR
BURMA-SHAVE

SUBSTITUTES
CAN LET YOU DOWN
QUICKER THAN A
STRAPLESS GOWN
BURMA-SHAVE

Murgen said:
"Bulls that will chase the clown, to town!"

"What was spent?, well every cent!"

"That's what it takes to own a "bucker" like this!" :D

Stolen

With Bulls That Chase
the Clown to town
You'll never see the
Producer Frown!
Brahama-Shave :!:

Bull wouldn't Buck for
What was Spent
He just went a looking for
Cow Scent

That's what it takes
to own a "bucker"
wouldn't Know
I'mJust a poor …(Bad Word)

"OUR BIG BAD BROAD BEAUTIFUL BROWN BRAHMA BULLS BUCKOFF BUCKAROOS BETTER BECAUSE BREEDING BEGETS BRUTAL BRUTES AND BRUISED BROKEN BUTTS!" If you can say that sentence three times with NO mistakes in less than ten seconds - we will give you your choice of our best breeders. Contact Buckerette at:

Just think how many people will say that sentence and spread your name all over the Bucking Bull Industry! Even if someone CAN say that sentence - with NO mistakes _ the public relations and advertising would be worth it. But - - - -

Everything on my place has some brahmer influence. I have a few plummers. Named after Charlie Plummer, the guy that started breeding them in the 60s. He crossed Old Speck (bull of the year in 67 from Tom Harlan - who started breeding in the 40s) Charlie bought a heifer from Harlan as well and bred her back to Old Speck. He line bred everything for 30 years after that. There is a lot of contrevosry that Old Speck was a wild white park cross but nothing is or will ever be known for sure. I always herd that a black bull (not sure if it was angus or brangus or what, just black) and a red jersey bramer cross is where he came from. It would take me hours to explain it all but that's the jest of it. I have some pics of my stuff. I'll try to figure out how to post and post them next.

Latest posts