• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

need some help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jerry H

Reaction score
i have got myself in a jam
i got a feela to hual a couple of pups for me from virginia to south eastern arkansas
i had another ride for them to the texas panhandle set up for tomorrow but it fell through
so now i have them in arkansas and i need a ride for them to get here asap
i will be on the phone trying to get a cattle truck found that will be coming this way
but any help or suggestions will be appriciated
they need to come from monticello arkansas to hereford texas
or some where near by
thanks in advance
jerry

thanks lilly
i have a couple of things in the works but it will take a few days to get them here so i'm just trying to get them out of the guys hair that brung them from the east coast
i'll get some pic's of them
until later
jerry

contact the local petsmart store if there is one in Ark. They will be able to give you the name of the adoption people who work in the area. Then you can call them and see if they can help. ( we have done this before here in the fargo north dakota store, I used to work there) Here are a few web sites to check into as well. http://www.pettransporter.com/ http://directory.uship.com/( I have used Uship to find people to ship horses, but they do have companies listed that do dogs, be sure to register and list what your looking to ship, it's free and then people will email you while your busy trying to work something out, it saves a ton of time. http://www.petfinder.com/ Be sure to give this one a try too they have tons of rescue groups and the like, most are willing to help out if they can. Hope you find something soon so you can enjoy your puppies.

Jerry

We got those Kelpie pups baying cattle, hogs , and running bear a little! They are NOT as good as the cur pups, but for Kelpies they are learning fast. I got them sent on to Kansas, and hopefully on to you friday. I understand they just missed the Tornado in Kansas.
If that pup coming to you does not amount to anything after being "curdog exposed" and then Georgia Redneck exposed....I doubt that a Texican can help nor hurt him much...LOL.....
OH....they did manage to eat about 5 flowers for Rose...so your name appears on her LIST....LOL....best not come over for supper for a few days...ROFLMBO.
I am glad you got the little fellows about situated by now...I was afraid they would be too old to train fore you got em out there...LOL..
Those pups are well traveled and very educated...haveing spent all that time with me,,,so NOW it is up to you ...Do not mess up what I have got going on with them. Just try to build on it!
If they do not work to suit you maybe we can cross them with one of these good cur dogs..and get a little work out of the next generation?? Let me know what you think...(like you have to be invited to do that...roflmbo)
My sister/wife...said to tell you hi and her tooth is much better...now...she may be able to start back chewin bacca soon....
Ross

hello ross
i did get the pup here and they dropped the other one off in oklahoma
the pup i got looks great thanks for doing such a good job taking care of her
i have not found any bears yet but she did a fine job treeing a coon last night
thanks so much for all you did
until later
jerry

Latest posts