• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

need some prayers if you can spare a few

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
Got news in church this morning that my mother in law's brother passed away early this morning. We left church to be with her when she heard the news. Her health is not good and we were really worried how she would take the news.
Uncle Clifford was 70+ but in good health. No one has heard exactly what happened yet. We have family in Georgia and Texas that will be traveling into blizzard like conditions for the services.
Please pray for a safe trip for the family and please pray that my mother in law and her other siblings stay healthy thru out this trying ordeal.

Thanks folks.

cert said:
Got news in church this morning that my mother in law's brother passed away early this morning. We left church to be with her when she heard the news. Her health is not good and we were really worried how she would take the news.
Uncle Clifford was 70+ but in good health. No one has heard exactly what happened yet. We have family in Georgia and Texas that will be traveling into blizzard like conditions for the services.
Please pray for a safe trip for the family and please pray that my mother in law and her other siblings stay healthy thru out this trying ordeal.

Thanks folks.

cert our thoughts and prayers are with your family and community. Please remember to take care of yourselves in this trying time.

TTB :wink:

cert said:

Thanks folks.
Sorry Cert. You have our sympathy and prayers.

Latest posts