• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Never did like a queer SOB.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

is this is the kind of pride you want displayed?

it gets really hard to be tolerant when confronted with obnoxious behaviors from the groups representatives.. (while some may argue they are unelected or unappointed but still obviously representing the larger group)

When it comes to outlandish and offensive behavior the gay community has displayed some of the worse in an effort to be inclusive , while I will not judge the entire group by the acts of a few,... it is sad considering that most are just decent people who quietly live their lives.. and would be as deeply offended by the disgusting actions

Whenever their bubble tips that way, the sense of right and wrong goes just as far the other way. :?

Hay Maker your headline is blunt, rude, non-inclusive of other's points of view... :)
I couldn't stand the idea of "political correctness" even before I heard it called that.
Funny how this admin. is so encouraging and enabling to this decorum.

DustDevil said:
Hay Maker your headline is blunt, rude, non-inclusive of other's points of view... :)
I couldn't stand the idea of "political correctness" even before I heard it called that.

His headline is also VERY DAM REFRESHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

DustDevil said:

His headline is also VERY DAM REFRESHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Latest posts