• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Never-seize

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
Here is a little distraction from all of the latest BSE-BS.

Maybe some folks already know this...maybe some don't!! When you replace a bearing or do other repairs on your equipment, it is a good idea to coat all the parts with Never-seize or a similar product. It will make your life a whole lot easier next time you have to take it apart.
Permatex and Bostich make good anti-seize compounds. I imagine there are others. There used to be a product on the market called "copper-coat" but I haven't seen it around for a while.It was excellent.
Saves a lot of time,frustration and bleeding knuckles!!!! :lol:

TimH said:

Maybe some folks already know this...maybe some don't!! When you replace a bearing or do other repairs on your equipment, it is a good idea to coat all the parts with Never-seize or a similar product. It will make your life a whole lot easier next time you have to take it apart.
Permatex and Bostich make good anti-seize compounds. I imagine there are others. There used to be a product on the market called "copper-coat" but I haven't seen it around for a while.It was excellent.

Agreed it is good stuff

TimH said:

TIM - your "bleeding knuckles" comment sounds like "The Voice of Experience". And the 'scars' sort of stay as a reminder!

I've used it on stuff in the past. But what I'm more in need of these days is something to keep my brain from seizing up when I'm trying to remember a name or detail . . .

Maple Leaf Angus said:
I've used it on stuff in the past. But what I'm more in need of these days is something to keep my brain from seizing up when I'm trying to remember a name or detail . . .

Your mineral doesn't have enough copper or selenium. :wink:

Latest posts