• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Adult in Our House!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

our oldest turned 18 on monday and went out and got a Tattoo what an airhead.

Denny said:

Boy or girl?

Guess it don't really matter.

Our middle one was fasinated with tattoo's. He's got a couple.

Maybe that is why he joined the Army, at a young age! :shock: For the tattoo's.

:wink:

Jinglebob said:
Denny said:

Boy or girl?

Girl,next thing will be a bunch of body pierceing,these kids think it makes them look mature but I don't quite see it that way.

I have a bunch of friends who got inked when they were 18-21 who are now 29-35 or so and most comment about how dumb it was that they did it.. Some still like them and stuff but they have had them cause problems now and again and I think in another 10 years they are going to wish they never got them done..

Ihave a brotehr in law who has 4 or 5 of them and he is 45 or so now.. He wishes he had never gotten them because now when he goes to the beach on vacation he feels like a tool.. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

When I was 16 I had a friend come by the house who had a pierced ear. My dad looked at it and didn't say a thing.. Later that night, after the friend had left me dad just casually said if I ever came into the house with an earring he would ripe it out and how ever much ear, nose, eyebrow or whatever that came with it, than so be it.. Can't say that I ever wanted to but that was probably the final incentive to not follow the crowd even though I doubt that he would have... Well... I'm not going to test him on it, lol.

Denny said:
Jinglebob said:
Denny said:

Boy or girl?

Girl,next thing will be a bunch of body pierceing,these kids think it makes them look mature but I don't quite see it that way.

My now 20 year old got a tattoo as soon as she was 18 too- but at least she got hers on her foot so its easily covered... to me tattoos are ugly- a waste of money--and I hate pain too much to get one--but for this generation its the rage...

Best e-mail video was one I saw where they simulated a tattoo on a young girls fanny as she aged on up into her 80's- hilarious...Wish I could find it in my archives...

Latest posts