• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Book!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
It didn't take very long for Jimmy Moncrief to put together his new 200-page book, "Everything Obama Knows About The Economy."

Every page of the book is blank.

The 30-year-old banker from Chattanooga, Tenn., told The Daily Caller in an interview that he's sold hundreds of copies of his gag gift to Christmas shoppers since it was released several weeks ago.

"Initially, I made 100 of them just because I figured I had enough friends and family to kind of give out as gifts," Moncrief said. "But what happened was when I got a hundred, I sold them all within a week or two."

Moncrief said the book was inspired by a similar gag book from Sheridan Simove, who wrote a 200-page bestselling collection of blank pages called: "What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex."

He self-published the book and sells it on Amazon and on his website. He describes the book as "a humorous talking point" that "can also be used very effectively as a notebook." A couple cigar shops in Chattanooga are also carrying them, Moncrief said.

"Where I live, there's just so much hatred for Obama," said Moncrief, an independent voter who says he doesn't support any GOP candidate this cycle.

"I like capitalism so I was like, 'how can I make money off this.' It's just a funny gift, you know? I just wanted to get people to laugh," he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/19/man-publishes-book-of-200-blank-pages-everything-obama-knows-about-the-economy/#ixzz1h4HZhYkU

how long until they twist this into a racist book?? I am so tired of EVERY TIME that you stand up as anti Obama, you are nothing more than a back woods racist.

I am not a racist. I can not stand a liberal no matter what color the idiot is. I do not like Muslims either, no matter if they are making bombs in Afghanistan, or pushing an agenda in the White House..... but I am not a racist

What is really telling is when you talk to a soldier who was deployed in the early stages of the war vs. a soldier who was deployed later. My nephew was deployed to both Afghanistan and Iraq during the early stages. This was when they were taking fire every day and weren't trying to win hearts and minds. When he first got there, "Hadji" was a term of respect for a male who had completed the "Haj", which has great religious significance. Leave it to the Americans to add the word "f'n" in front of Hadji, and it didn't take the locals long to realize this was NOT a term of respect and admiration. :shock: The ones deployed later were well indoctrinated about the word Hadji and I have yet to meet a serviceman/woman deployed later who uses this term. But then my nephew has no use for Hadji's or anyone wearing a man dress who squats to pee and prays five times a day. The ones he got to deal with also usually had an AK within reach, too.

That is probably the only book that oldtimer could read and understand :wink: :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
That is probably the only book that oldtimer could read and understand :wink: :wink: :wink:

He might be the only book he is able to read but I'm sure he will tell you it is Bush's fault that he didn't understand what he read. :wink:

Tam said:
hopalong said:

He might be the only book he is able to read but I'm sure he will tell you it is Bush's fault that he didn't understand what he read. :wink:

Rumor has it ot is still stuck on page one. In fact he has reread it over and over but he still is having trouble understanding it.

Larrry said:
Tam said:
hopalong said:

Rumor has it ot is still stuck on page one. In fact he has reread it over and over but he still is having trouble understanding it.

He's probably still wondering if it is a picture book of his fellow Klansman, in a Montana winter storm.

"Is that cousin Jethro or cousin Bertha"

hypocritexposer said:
Larrry said:
Tam said:

He's probably still wondering if it is a picture book of his fellow Klansman, in a Montana winter storm.

"Is that cousin Jethro or cousin Bertha"
are you sure he doesn't mean "Uncle Dad" I have heard some wicked rumors about OT.....

Latest posts