• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Bull Is Here

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher said:
I'm more interested in the good cows behind the bulls to be honest-Ty and I are sorting the top 80 of 450 for the two bulls down in stud-the five yearlings will get the 200 first calf heifers. I got two nice bulls for the Waldorf at arno doerksen's.

OPM makes a lot of difference.

Part of ranch management is using the ranches financial resources in a prudent manner. I think we've put together some good cattle and are moving forward.

jigs said:
Northern Rancher said:
I'm more interested in the good cows behind the bulls to be honest-Ty and I are sorting the top 80 of 450 for the two bulls down in stud-the five yearlings will get the 200 first calf heifers. I got two nice bulls for the Waldorf at arno doerksen's.

OPM makes a lot of difference.

I disagree. I've been in NR's shoes, and I've spent it as carefully as I would have spent my own money... if not more (and I still have my first dollar I ever made :wink: :D ). In the end, results and good decisions have to be made, or you're out a job.

He's going to go out to pasture with the main cows on the 30th by himself for 7 days. That way we will have an idea of what his calves will look like. Then our other bull will go out.

Latest posts