• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Bulls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
The bulls I bought in January were delivered last Thursday. They were pretty stiff for a few days from a 900 mile haul but are fine now.

Two Red Angus fall born bulls
P4260423.jpg

P4260428.jpg

Two Black Angus May two year olds.
P4260430.jpg

P4260433.jpg

and a fall born Black Angus
P4260426.jpg

Home-raised BraceBooster. :D Mostly Red Angus with a little Charolais thrown in. His mother is 10 years old, still sound, raises big calves but they are born moderate to small.
P4260421.jpg

Soapweed

Reaction score
The bulls look good, Gcreek. By buying them, you are assuring yourself of job security for the hard work of calving and branding again next year. :wink:

LRAF

Reaction score
Nice bulls. I like that fall born black bull. Do you know the bloodlines on any of them?

leanin' H

Reaction score
Your fall born black bull looks like he could be a brother to my bull. Great minds think alike! :wink: How would a guy find a Bracebooster bull out here on the desert? :lol:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
canadian angus said:
According to the Angus Assoc. it is owned by a local fellow here, Duane McCaffrey. He raises the half blood black simmi bulls for Mac.

CA

Sorry about that, I was sleepy and typed the wrong number in. :oops: I couldn't afford the bull Dwayne bought. :lol:

The correct # is 1536542

Edit; Thanks Dave

Latest posts