• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Herd Bull

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gizmom

Reaction score
SinclairRito9R9-1-1.png

He is a yearling Sinclair Rito 9R9

Gizmom

If you would post a picture that doesn't look photo-shopped it would be easier to comment.

He does appear to be a thick rascal but that is all I can comment on at this point.

Well the photo is a copy I pulled out of the sale catalog I sure hope they didn't photo shop it but he looked about the same on the video. I will take another when we get him to Florida.

He s a nice bull I really like the revolve bull . I m a big rito fan. Did you watch the sale today.

lol yep in fact my new herd bull was lot 102 which is why to get the picture I had to pull it off the catalog. I am really excited about what this bull will add to our herd, I am a big Rito fan I was looking at several lots or I should say we myself my boss (husband) and our son. The lot 101 and 102 were at the top of all three of our list.

Congratulations!! If he's anything
like his picture, you gotta like him. What's the cow he is out of?
Now I have to go find my Sinclair catalog.

We kept Rito lines in our cattle until about 10 years ago, when
they got really hard to find. I really like the Rito line of cattle
as they showed explosive growth in the calves and we were very
happy with the females. We used Rito 054 very heavy.

Sometimes lately, I see Rito in the name of a bull, with no
Rito genetics in his bloodline. What's up with that???:

Well congradualtions on the lot 5 bull they really had a nice group of bulls in the sale today. Were you there or did you buy online or off Superior? They may get to ride east together we are going to call on Monday to get delivery scheduled.

I gave my bid to to a person that works for sinclair and they got him for me

Faster horses said:
Congratulations!! If he's anything
like his picture, you gotta like him. What's the cow he is out of?
Now I have to go find my Sinclair catalog.

We kept Rito lines in our cattle until about 10 years ago, when
they got really hard to find. I really like the Rito line of cattle
as they showed explosive growth in the calves and we were very
happy with the females. We used Rito 054 very heavy.

Sometimes lately, I see Rito in the name of a bull, with no
Rito genetics in his bloodline. What's up with that???:[/quote
]

i think Wehrmann uses Rito as their prefix, don't they? i think they do, regardless of the bloodlines.

JMW- from what we can see, i think the bull looks good. now i gotta go check the tivo, and see what you paid for him :wink: :p

Thanks I am happy, I think we are going to do some linebreeding with him, like i said I am a big rito fan. The old school ritos

gizmom said:
lol yep in fact my new herd bull was lot 102 which is why to get the picture I had to pull it off the catalog. I am really excited about what this bull will add to our herd, I am a big Rito fan I was looking at several lots or I should say we myself my boss (husband) and our son. The lot 101 and 102 were at the top of all three of our list.

I watched a little of the Sinclair sale- but it was so nice out decided I needed to get back outside....

If your bull is Lot 102- he would be sired by Rito Revolve OR5- who is a son of RR Rito 707---The maternal grandsire would be Sinclair Net Present Value which was out of the same dam as Rito Legacy 3R9 (the old Jorgensen cow- Ideal 4465 of 6807 4286) and sired by N Bar Prime Time D806..... here is his video:

http://www.superiorlivestock.com/videocatalog/lotlist.sla?cid=455&view=102&sName=Sinclair

I have a Rito Legacy 3R9 son that I am in my 3rd year of using him- and am plumb happy with him....I haven't found any holes yet..
He should make you a good functional sire...

Thanks so much Oldtimer I have no idea how to post a video took me forever to figure out how to get the picture. We really like the genetic package this bull offers hopefully he will live up to his parentage. I have been looking for a 707 son but just couldn't pass up this particular 707 grandson. Thanks again for posting the video.

JMW99 said:
I got the lot 5 bull 9RN1

Looks like you really loaded up with some old Dale Davis bloodlines.. Should be a good bull too...

I guess Sinclair gave up on me this year- they sent me their sire directory- but no sale catalog :???:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Wehrman use Rita prefix?

I know Dale Davis used the Rito prefix, and rightly so.
Lot 5 is a Papa Rito T Intense lineage. That's Dale Davis.
RR Rito 707 was Dale Davis also. He was one of the Pioneer
Breeders in Montana. Before PaPa he was PCB...

Oldtimer said:
JMW99 said:
I got the lot 5 bull 9RN1

Looks like you really loaded up with some old Dale Davis bloodlines.. Should be a good bull too...

I guess Sinclair gave up on me this year- they sent me their sire directory- but no sale catalog :???:

same here :?

Latest posts