• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New here

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kelpies4me

Reaction score
I have been visiting this site pretty much every day since I found it a year ago. Just love it. I want to thank all of you who work so hard to help put food on our tables, and remind us that each day is to be cherished.

I don't have a ranch- sure wish I did. I spent my summers as a kid on my grandparent's farm in Sullivan Cty NY. We had angus cattle, french alpine goats, sheep, and all sorts of other things. We kids worked hard, and it taught us basically all we needed to know in life: Good work ethic, appreciate the small stuff, and best of all, treat animals with respect, and good care.

Now I work my Kelpie on sheep as often as I can. We have been at it for two years. She is a cracker on the tough ones, and a joy to watch. Someday I will have my own flock, but until then, I am going to enjoy this site, as I have been.

Thanks again everyone.

Hi there :)
Thanks for the welcome- I don't have lots of pics, but a few. She's my first working dog, and I am smitten- still wet behind the ears I guess. But, she has lots of heart, has no quit in her, and is forgiving when I mess things up.

walkupLucysearsstillcoolIamcatching.jpg

LucysearsseriousIamsingingopera.jpg

000_1293-1.jpg

Latest posts