• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Jersey pays $1000 to destroy 2nd amendment

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MoGal

Reaction score
http://www.alt-market.com/articles/487-new-jersey-will-pay-you-1000-to-destroy-the-2nd-amendment

The mayor of the city of Newark, New Jersey, Mr. Booker, is offering citizens a cash reward of $1,000 if they provide a tip to police -- it can be anonymous -- that they have seen a person carrying an "illegal gun".

The mayor is adamant that this action is needed in order to get guns off the street so gun violence can continue its downward slide. What is wrong with this picture? Several facts are really wrong so let us stop right here to examine the fallacies of the mayor's program.

1) Gun violence in Newark is steadily declining; yet, the mayor is convinced that, if he can get all guns away from law-abiding citizens, he can further reduce gun violence.

2) Studies have consistently shown that gun violence in a city rapidly declines whenever citizens are allowed to carry guns. John R. Lott, Jr., states in his book, "More Guns, Less Crime", that "it is true that areas with the highest crime rates are the ones that ... adopt the most stringent gun-control laws". (page 22)

3) The Newark mayor is obviously oblivious to the reality that no citizen who reports another person for carrying a gun can know if that person is legally authorized to carry that gun. Since New Jersey is a "Concealed Carry" state, citizens can be carrying a gun legally; yet, a citizen eager to get that $1,000 reward cannot know if the gun he sees being carried is legal or illegal.

Therefore, the program is going to set police upon law-abiding citizens who are carrying their gun legally. But, of course, since America is sliding into a dictatorship, police all over this country are going to start harassing law-abiding citizens on a wide variety of issues, beginning with carrying guns.

I wonder if the Newark Mayor understands that he is advocating a program which Adolf Hitler carried out in 1938? Let us review some facts about Hitler, Gun Control, and the Nazi dictatorship.

* "The 1938 Nazi Weapons Law that disarmed, enslaved & murdered ... is alive and well in the United States, and is called, "The Gun Control act of 1968", and is enforced by the modern day gestapo, known as the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms (BATF)." ["Death By Gun Control: Gateway To Tyranny", Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership]

Of all peoples, Jews should be the most aware that, had the average German citizen refused to disarm in 1938-1939, Hitler would never have been able to carry out the genocide of 6 million Jews and 12 million other "devalued" people.

Did you know that much of the 1968 American Gun Control Act was copied, virtually word-for-word, from Hitler's 1938 Nazi Weapons Law? Truthfully, the system of dictatorship coming upon us and the whole world is Nazism revived!

* "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to posses arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so." - Adolph Hitler 1938

This statement from Adolf's own lips is profound! He is literally stating that he cannot control and murder "the subject races" until he has been able to seize their guns. Indeed, Hitler was correct in his statement that no Absolute Dictatorship has survived if the citizens possess guns.

* "Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA. Ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State" -- Heinrich Himmler

* "All military type firearms are to be handed in immediately...The SS, SA and Stahlhelm give every respectable German man the opportunity of campaigning with them. Therefore any one who does not belong to one of the above named organizations and who unjustifiably nevertheless keeps his weapon...must be regarded as an enemy of the national government." -- Director, SA Oberfuhrer Bad Tolz, March 1933

Did you catch that last pertinent phrase? "... who unjustifiably nevertheless keeps his weapon...must be regarded as an enemy of the national government."

Adolf started promising German citizens greater safety if they would just turn their guns over to authorities!

New Jersey leadership is anti gun to the core,.. and despite getting a so-called conservative governor .. it hasn't changed much since I moved here...

between broad ordinances that violate the intent of the original well meaning law, and overzealous police/prosecutors, having a gun in the liberal northeast is frowned upon to say the least...

What we need is a Constitutional amendment that would declare our right to have and carry guns, that shall not be infringed...
sarcasm.gif

The thing of it is, if the people of that city or the state citizens don't get that overturned, you will see it crop up in more and more cities.

SH - they don't want to stop drugs........... makes too much money for the higher ups. Besides, keep the sheep in a drugged stupor and they are easier to control because they can't think.

Couldn't help but notice you called Sandhusker-- SH. Hope you are close friends. :) :)

There wasn't anything meant by it I can assure you.... I type FH for faster horses and SH for sandhusker ........... perhaps I should have just quoted his response. Does the other poster SH come into the political forum? I don't think I've seen that nic over here much.

With the number of "self defense" killings lately, I would suppose that 2nd Amendment rights are safe for the time being.....

....when the truth comes pout about what the obama DOJ was trying to accomplish with their "Fast and Furious" program, In would think that the 2nd Amendment will become even more important.

Unintended consequences of a Progressive Government usually leads to more Conservative support....

pendulum.....

Latest posts