• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Newsletter Attempt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MYT,

Well! I'm impressed! Thank Q. You go for it son and I'll cover you're a-------- back.
Some of us out here have worked our azzes off so young people like you can have the very opportunity you are facing, that we never had. Please take full advantage of what we have given you, with my blessings.
( Just don't forget to pay back those student loans! ) DH
And now for a few suggestions and corrective criticism.
Here comes my dry humor ( here in after DH )
Research " Dan Quayle " and take HIS last letter, as he spells potato, and put it on the only word you misspelled.
( I said I will help you, I didn't say I would make it easy. " Do your own research" )

OK, enough with the funnies.
Problem 1 with the newsletter.
Mine was delivered to my junk mail, why, I don't know I'm computer illiterate.

Now to save a lot of typing I am going to just come right out and say it.
I think you need to go "website" instead of newsletter or blog. You will reach a lot more people and any discussion that is held can be read by all and responded to by all., as opposed to an e-mail.
I have no problem with you posting your newsletter here, but the administrator might.
Here is a site where you can build a website and its free.
I built 2 over there an I'm an idiot when it comes to computers.
( The secrete is to have friends to build it for you )
Take a look at some of the other sites over there and see what you think.
Here is one example by searching "politics"
http://politicsofthepeople.yuku.com/forums/63

Go: http://www.yuku.com/ to see how easy it is.
Hope this helps and may God bless you son.
SL

Myt keep up the good work. Find what works for you and what the group of people your trying to reach want. You will make mistakes for the rest of your life. Learn from them as you have so far. Take advice with a grain of salt from people you have never met face to face or have not "known" ( on line) for a few years. Everyone who offers advice is not really trying to help you but put stumbling blocks in your path.
GOOD LUCK I am sure, as with your past endeavors this will succeed as well.

Oh I hate grammatical errors. I found a couple too, but I have a little plan to remedy that. Also, on the email, I fixed it so that it should come out a little better this next time. If the issue persists, I'll personally send you a special copy directly from my personal email. Thank you all. Never had a word of criticism on here that didn't make me better and always had words of encouragement. As far as the letter, I would hate to step on MGravlee's toes, so I can email it to you FH. You don't have to be on the regular list, but I sure can put you there. Finally, on the website, I do indeed have one. Cheap, but kinda decent looking I think. Just copy and paste mytfarms.com into your browser or click on my little www icon and it should take you there. It's currently a work in progress.
MYT

Latest posts