• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New, Old Poster

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Hi all! I am back for a while, reincarnated, for better or worse. No telling how long, or really why for that matter. :shock: I won't say who I am till someone guesses right, but I suppose my lingo will give me away. :wink:

I missed most everyone :wink: , and I can sure say that this place has changed the way I think about the beef industry.

See you around.

Thanks for the nice words TTB. Wild Bill might confuse some on here, so the real jake would be more accurate to ranchers.net folks.

Been busy this winter around here with lots of changes. Hope they all turn out for the best.

It's nice to see nothing has changed a lot around here other than some new, interesting posters.

Welcome back real Jake---Need to have you around to keep us filled in on that part of the country......

Welcome back, genuine Jake. Where did you come up with the new moniker, "Tap", and what does it stand for?

Ranchers.Net is still the same old town, but some of the gravel streets are now paved. A few stray dogs and cats have taken up residency, and they seem to like it here. Now and then, a hobo hits town for awhile and then wanders on down the road. Things are pretty much still the same, and yet there are always a few changes. Nothing is so different that you won't be able to find your way around. Glad you are back. :wink: :)

Welcome back Jake ..hmmm I am wondering am I one of the stray dog or Cat ?
I know I am no hobo, nope my outfits have to match LOL

Tap:

I was really thinking about you earlier this week because the photo contest topic is horses with kids...thought about you and your young lad and the horse hitched up to the buggy for the parade in Buffalo...was thinking that would be a perfect picture.

Again, welcome home...it's nice to have you back.

Cheers---

TTB and Mr. TTB :wink:

PS If you aren't too busy Wed. come on over to our sale for dinner...the bell should ring 'bout 11:30 (there's an invite for all on the Ranch forum)

Wondered where you been, wanted a PM but thought you gave up. I think we need your help, don't go away too soon.

Trying to answer your questions, Tap is short for Tapaderos, Soapweed. I thought a while, and Jinglebobs handle helped me come up with it. I thought it was confusing with two "jakes" on here since a lot of the origional posters still called me just jake. Changing names is kind of like a makeover you know. :wink: Just think of it as a new hairdo. :D

TTB, my next week is very filled up, so I appreciate the invite but it may have to be another time. I thank you for the offer, and hope you have a good sale.

OT, you know I am more than happy to report the weather down in this neck of the woods, and expect you to do the same.

SW, I am not sure what you are referring to, but I did away with my username when I stopped posting here, and thus didn't receive any private messages after that.

Welcome back jake,I often wondered where you went,trying ta get rich in the cattle business I guess ?.............good luck Tap

I don't know if we should be happy and welcome you back or feel sorry for you falling off the wagon and rejoining us "Rancher aholics".

Oh well Misery loves company( That's why Haymaker and I get along so GOOD) so glad your back. :cowboy:

Latest posts