• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Website.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Canadian_Cowgirl

Reaction score
Well I know all yall know me, and how I made the stupid move by Leaving yall for JB and AZ well it was a huge mistake. Wasnt worth it one bit. should have stayed here. But anyways, they were always harrassing me about one thing or another, so last night i had enough and i left.

Karin and I Decided to make our own site(lastnight so it still needs work but were getting there) and would be pleased for all yall to have a look around and join. Or look around and tell us what you think.

http://www.runboard.com/branchfarmforum.

I hope theres no hard feelings between you guys and me. I made a stupid decision and I hope im welcomed back here.

Katy

Well for one,I'm happy your back :D :D

You know,one can have many friends and friends can disagree and still be friends...remember that and you'll do well in life :)

I'll check out your site :)

Glad to see you are back. :!: We got "kicked off" because we weren't on there 24/7. We are always here, and have been here for a long time. No hard feelings, just glad you finally figured them out! :lol:

Besides, ranchers.net is pretty much a "family": we console, pray for, uplift and many other things to those who post here and become a part of the family. :)

Excellent website,now if I could sign into it without it telling me I have to be 18,I will post :p

Mrs.Greg said:
Excellent website,now if I could sign into it without it telling me I have to be 18,I will post :p

:shock: :lol: :lol: Mrs. Greg, Mrs. Greg, Mrs. Greg....I'm with Katy...no comment. :wink:

Welcome back kiddo!!!

Just mark up your experience with the " others" that it proves one thing... "grass IS NOT always greener on the other side".

it is those "stupid mistakes" that give us character and the drive to go on in life!

Latest posts