• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Newt Gingrich's Infidelity Might Make Him A Better President

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Keith Ablow, Fox News Psychiatrist: Newt Gingrich's Infidelity Might Make Him A Better President

First Posted: 1/21/12 11:06 AM ET Updated: 1/21/12 12:40 PM ET

A controversial psychiatrist who works for Fox News has written an attention-getting column about Newt Gingrich. The column's conclusion? That Gingrich's infidelity might make him a better president.

Keith Ablow last attracted notice back in September, when he condemned ABC for letting Chaz Bono appear on "Dancing With The Stars" because he was a transgender man who, in Ablow's mind, might make children reconsider their own gender if they saw him. Ablow is also well-known for authoring a book with Glenn Beck.

On Friday, Ablow was back with a piece on why Gingrich's checkered past could be a net plus for the country. Some of his reasoning:

1. Three women have met Mr. Gingrich and been so moved by his emotional energy and intellect that they decided they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with him.

2. Two of these women felt this way even though Mr. Gingrich was already married.

3.) One of them felt this way even though Mr. Gingrich was already married for the second time, was not exactly her equal in the looks department and had a wife (Marianne) who wanted to make his life without her as painful as possible.

Conclusion: When three women want to sign on for life with a man who is now running for president, I worry more about whether we'll be clamoring for a third Gingrich term, not whether we'll want to let him go after one.

Ablow also said that Gingrich's way of telling his wives the "incredibly painful truths" that he no longer loved them and was leaving them for other women could mean that he would be equally, brutally direct with America about whatever issues he had with the entire country.

The piece came just a day after one of those ex-wives, Marianne Gingrich, openly attacked her former husband as not having the "moral character" to be president. It's not clear whether Newt Gingrich will be making the kind of case that Ablow makes on his behalf during his next stump speech.

He won the female vote in SC.....they must have known after the debtaes that he would fight for their conservative rights..... :wink:

Oh, and Sarah endorsed him, so that might help too, cause women always associate with stupid people from Alaska.... :lol: :lol:

It always helps when someone points out some of the great characteristics of past as well as aspiring presidents. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Or, we could surmise that since he already screwed over people that he supposedly loved, he wont have any qualms whatsoever in screwing over the American people.

I dont believe I will cast a vote just because he was lucky enough to find three broads who's knees hate each other.

Tex

TSR said:
It always helps when someone points out some of the great characteristics of past as well as aspiring presidents. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

A controversial psychiatrist who works for Fox News

And how some media outlets will reach out for anything to try to put a positive spin on even the most negative issue... :lol:

404744_365925636766287_108038612554992_1446761_1098776988_n.jpg

Hillbuzz

Is Barack Obama Gay? Part III: What's It Like Inside A Chicago Gay Bathhouse Like the One Obama Used to Frequent As A State Senator?

http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay

So who/what the heck is Hillbuzz you ask:

About Kevin DuJan

He's a conservative, Christian gay man residing in the rainbow-tinted neighborhood of Chicago known as "Boystown," where he writes, researches, and edits from this Buzzquarters command center.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/contact-us-faq/about-kevin-dujan

hypocritexposer said:
Hillbuzz

Is Barack Obama Gay? Part III: What's It Like Inside A Chicago Gay Bathhouse Like the One Obama Used to Frequent As A State Senator?

About Kevin DuJan

He's a conservative, Christian gay man residing in the rainbow-tinted neighborhood of Chicago known as "Boystown," where he writes, researches, and edits from this Buzzquarters command center.

All I have to remember is this is posted from the same ANONYMOUS person/multiple Ider that was accused by SEVERAL women on the site of stalking and posting PM messages and E-Mails to them that they thought were inappropriate and "scared them" so much that they totally left the site from posting- just because they posted an opinion opposite to or questioning the opinion of the majority on the site... Many people of which I talk to daily- and have no doubt of their authenticity and truthfullness in their fear of you!!

All of which stalking and inappropriate messages seemed to quit after you and others were outed !!! :???:

From a person who seems to take so much pride in his being accused as a stalker and pervert that he puts it on his every post- while hiding under multiple ID's and even locations...

The comedy that even the Canadian women you stalked and scared away- don't believe you could be a true Canadian... Maybe a Tam type- but not a true blue born Canadian :wink: :lol: :lol:

End of rant- but until you have the balls to identify yourself- you are nothing but a hoppy type multi ID stalker to me as you seem to want to proudly display and keep reminding folks..

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Hillbuzz

About Kevin DuJan

All I have to remember is this is posted from the same ANONYMOUS person/multiple Ider that was accused by SEVERAL women on the site of stalking and posting PM messages and E-Mails to them that they thought were inappropriate and "scared them" so much that they totally left the site from posting- just because they posted an opinion opposite to or questioning the opinion of the majority on the site... Many people of which I talk to daily- and have no doubt of their authenticity and truthfullness in their fear of you!!

All of which stalking and inappropriate messages seemed to quit after you and others were outed !!! :???:

From a person who seems to take so much pride in his being accused as a stalker and pervert that he puts it on his every post- while hiding under multiple ID's and even locations...

The comedy that even the Canadian women you stalked and scared away- don't believe you could be a true Canadian... Maybe a Tam type- but not a true blue born Canadian :wink: :lol: :lol:

End of rant- but until you have the balls to identify yourself- you are nothing but a hoppy type multi ID stalker to me as you seem to want to proudly display and keep reminding folks..

Quick someone throw ot a lifepreserver, he went off the deep end. on second thought, NEVER MIND :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Hillbuzz

About Kevin DuJan

ya I post from Calgary and Venezuela. I don't use the Whitewing alias while I'm in transit between the 2 :roll:

Like I said many times, there are enough people here that know who I am and don't believe a word you say about me or anything else

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Hillbuzz

ya I post from Calgary and Venezuela. I don't use the Whitewing alias while I'm in transit between the 2 :roll:

Like I said many times, there are enough people here that know who I am and don't believe a word you say about me or anything else

:lol: :lol: Yep- just like with Hoppy-- they are all YOU- just posting under all the multiple ID's.....And I'll bet they all come forward and back you- but don't have the gonads to say who they are !!!! :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

:lol: :lol: Yep- just like with Hoppy-- they are all YOU- just posting under all the multiple ID's.....And I'll bet they all come forward and back you- but don't have the gonads to say who they are !!!! :wink: :lol:

Gee Oldtimer there you go again demanding to know who those that don't agree with you are, but it seems that some of those that back your lies don't have the gonads to say who they are either. If you are going to demand people post their true ID's then don't be a hypocrite and demand EVERYONE even those backing you provide their true name to all their id's past and present. If you are not willing to demand it from EVERYONE then Shut up about it :roll:

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Gee Oldtimer there you go again demanding to know who those that don't agree with you are, but it seems that some of those that back your lies don't have the gonads to say who they are either. If you are going to demand people post their true ID's then don't be a hypocrite and demand EVERYONE even those backing you provide their true name to all their id's past and present. If you are not willing to demand it from EVERYONE then Shut up about it :roll:

Who here doesn't think OT would threaten me with "rape and pillage" if he knew who I was?

Online threats and false accusations is his debating style. It's gonna get him in trouble with the law sooner than later.

Latest posts