• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Newt spanks Juan Williams......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I stood up in my jammies and clapped for that one!!! Go Newt!! I know it will never happen, but I would give an arm and a leg to see Newt school Obama..... Now that would be priceless..... No other canidate has the nads to do it...

Newt would make Obama look so much the blundering idiot that he is that only the most willing blind liberals could make excuses for him. Come to think of it, if any of the Republicans could debate Obama on his record, the same thing would happen. However, Obama will do all that he can to avoid defending his record.

Everyone claimed Newt won the debate last night and by what I saw I agree, he was hot and Juan is probably still feeling the heat.

But what I found more interesting was the Fox's answer or dodge survey they put on after the debate, where viewers got to register whether a candidate answered or dodged the questions asked of them. Romney was seen as dodging on everything. For a front runner he looked bad in my opinion. His answers about what his PAC is doing to the other candidate just didn't go over well. He may not beable to meet with them privately but he can tell them publicly to stop the nasty attacks on his behalf. But he won't as he knows it was his PAC's attacks on Newt that brought him down in the polls. He gets the results he wants and can claim complete innocence in the matter of attack ads. I hope the results of the Iowa primary that are suppose to be out today goes against Romney. I would love to see that smug look wiped off his face.

The other thing about the survey was the Ron Paul ratings. It looked like everyone felt he answered all his questions as his ratings were high on every issue. But it is my guess they really didn't care for his answers as he was not the winner in the debate last night. His answer about his attack ads and how his only regret was he couldn't get enough attacks in in one minute showed his true colors. But then what do you expect when he goes on Jay Leno and personally attacks the other candidates with his lies. Every time I see him I like him less.

I heard Rick S this morning talking about Ron Paul's attacking him for voting for earmarks. What a friggin joke, like we are all going to forget that Ron Paul has a clear record of putting A LOT of earmarks into bills then voting against the bills knowing full well they will pass, so he can get his money while claiming to have never voted for an earmark. :x If he doesn't have the balls to take the heat for voting for earmarks THEN DON"T HIDE THEM IN BILLS HE IS VOTING AGAINST. :x

Perry might not do well in SC but at least his debating the issues has shown a big improvement since his first debates. He seems a bit more relaxed than he did. :wink:

One thing is for sure, any one of them would be better than Obama.
They all impressed me last night. Ron Paul not so much, but even he
said some things that made sense, he's just too scary on foreign policy.
I do fear that when he doesn't get it, what he does next will skew the
election.

Faster horses said:
One thing is for sure, any one of them would be better than Obama.
They all impressed me last night. Ron Paul not so much, but even he
said some things that made sense, he's just too scary on foreign policy.
I do fear that when he doesn't get it, what he does next will skew the
election.

he is anti-semitic, that's for sure.......he as much as admitted that in his own book(s), from what I read

I would put Paul slightly above obama. His foreign policy or lack of it shall we say is enough to negate most of his strong points. Not to mention his supporters who look down on anyone not supporting Paul(reminds me of obama supporters)

I am surprised oletimer has not jumped in with one of his but but but posts like he usually does.....

EH???

Hanta Yo said:
Juan drives me crazy. It gave me the greatest pleasure to watch Newt SHUT HIM UP!!!!

You would have loved The Five today as Eric Bollin took great pressure in razing Juan about being schooled. Then when Juan tried to say Newt was being racist in his comments the other four were all over him for it.

I see Juan didn't learn a lesson. He was on Shepard Smith today claiming Newt was being racist in his comments and he never really answered his question at the debate.

I would love to tell that fool that yes Obama is the Food Stamp President and his action of denying the XL Pipeline today is just another example of WHY. He would rather keep people dependent on the government tit with unemployment and food stamps than to p*ss off his big money/ enviromentists/Hollywood/ loony left campaign donors by CREATE MUCH NEEDED MIDDLE CLASS JOBS. And the fact that according to the record more white people are on food stamps now verses when Obama took office TAKES THE RACE CARD OFF THE FREAKING TABLE. :mad:

Latest posts