• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nicky ........& Yanuck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense

Reaction score
Went to the Johnston bull sale today and got a pleasant surprise when Shane Whiteman showed up........up for the Easter weekend & the sale. It's been quite a while since I've seen him......anyways he says hi to Nicky after I told him about the Basin thread awhile back. 8)
Yanuck..........is your hubby's name Jay?? Couldn't miss an opportunity to check ya out!!! :)

cowsense said:
Went to the Johnston bull sale today and got a pleasant surprise when Shane Whiteman showed up........up for the Easter weekend & the sale. It's been quite a while since I've seen him......anyways he says hi to Nicky after I told him about the Basin thread awhile back. 8)
Yanuck..........is your hubby's name Jay?? Couldn't miss an opportunity to check ya out!!! :)

Yes it is Cowsense, my ears were ringing today...wondered what was going on!! :lol:

Cool!! Kinda surprised he remembered me...it was a long time ago...boy I'm getting old :???:

Latest posts