• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ninth Circuit issues opinion on R-CALF border case

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike - "You better watch him Jethro. I think he likes those "Big Strong" boys like yourself. Finished with hay yet?"

I've dealt with chirpy little mouthpiece dicks like redriver before. It's pretty hard though, to "talk to someone by hand" when they hide behind an alias and a keyboard.
I don't agree with Oldtimer on trade issues and R-calf, etc. but he certainly does not deserve this crap that rumpranger is spewing out and I'm pretty sure that rumpranger would not have the "parts" to say those things to OT's face....or anyone else's.

I'm done my first cut alfalfa and 60 acres of rye silage. I have about 200 acres of oats to silage but it ain't quite ready yet. All my prairie hay is pretty much flooded out for now. Maybe in October...... :wink:

TimH,
Take a hike big man. Or should I say big mouth. I really doubt that you are from Manitoba, you sound more like some coward from south of the border. You talk pretty big while hiding behind your alias.

Rumpranger- "TimH,
Take a hike big man. Or should I say big mouth. I really doubt that you are from Manitoba, you sound more like some coward from south of the border. You talk pretty big while hiding behind your alias."

Hahaha!!! I usually don't have time for twerps like you, but I might make an exception in this case.
I've posted my full name and location on this site before. Have you????
Be a hero and post yours.Oldtimer,Mike,SH and many others have also posted theirs. C'mon..... let's see how BRAVE you are!!!!!(candy-ass)

Hey rumpranger, Since you are taking so loooong to post your full name, I was just thinking that Northern Rancher, Big Muddy, Manitoba Rancher, Soapweed,RobertMac,Agman,MRJ, etc. etc. etc. have also posted their names here.
What seems to be the hold-up??? Drugs messing with your memory??? Or are you just the little chickensh#t that I think you are?? :lol:

TimH, considering that people down in your country shoot at spray planes, I wouldn't feel safe having my location known to morons like you. You don't have a problem posting yours because you would likely beat up or shoot anyone who didn't agree with your bs. Typical loud mouth bully, you should live in the US with the r-cult losers.

redriver said:
TimH, considering that people down in your country shoot at spray planes, I wouldn't feel safe having my location known to morons like you. You don't have a problem posting yours because you would likely beat up or shoot anyone who didn't agree with your bs. Typical loud mouth bully, you should live in the US with the r-cult losers.
Redriver the only loser is you, your pathetic. I am getting tired of coming home and having to read through your crapy posts. All you do is badger people and have nothing constructive to say. Im starting to think you must have droped out of school after grade 6 and be related to the Beverely hill billys. Take a hike and stop picking on TimH. Your an embarassment to Canadians. I am proud to live beside the United States . Together we live beside and in the best two countries in the world.

Well said Young farmer! I feel the same darn way. I feel proud to not live to far from the US border. :) I damn near consider everyone on here except for ( Nebrusker and Red River) family. I think Red River is a Nebrusker wanna be. We should all just ignore him. What comes out of his mouth is no more than verbal diarehha. :wink:

Latest posts