• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NMA FILES PAPERS FOR AN INJUCTION

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bill said:
rancher said:
So if the border opens and we producers lose money we can sue the packers and have them bonded? I say since the judge ruled on it they are barking up the wrong tree on trying to bond R-calf.

Beef industry? Cattle industry? Seems like it is one industry after all.

So since you feel it is one industry, then I take it you are happy with the way packers have been paying you up there. :?

I heard today that the amount is 7million a week that R_Calf would have to come up with. If you combined Leo, Pat Goggins and all of the rest of them, they could maybe cover a month. This could get very interesting!!!

rancher said:
Bill said:
rancher said:
So if the border opens and we producers lose money we can sue the packers and have them bonded? I say since the judge ruled on it they are barking up the wrong tree on trying to bond R-calf.

Beef industry? Cattle industry? Seems like it is one industry after all.

So since you feel it is one industry, then I take it you are happy with the way packers have been paying you up there. :?

Of course I am not happy but that doesn't eliminate me from the beef industry. I am converting grass into beef no different than anyone else.

rancher said:

The packer pays you with money, you pay the packer with cattle. You are both willing participants, right? Why do you complain after the fact? If the market goes down, you feel good, if it goes up, the packer feels good. Why all the bitchin' toward the packer?

Latest posts