• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No COLA for 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
slowly cutting deficits on the backs of seniors, for the 2nd consecutive year....obviously he'd rather give tax breaks to the oil companies.

The Department of Health and Human Services has not yet announced if there will be any Medicare premium changes for 2011.

I doubt anyone would argue that the cost of living hasn't increased.. :?

but with the economy tanking again.. I am sure the seniors will get by without an increase in their check, .. lets hope the congress can decline their cola increase again...

Maybe just maybe we need to accept no colas and cuts. That is after congress accepts a cut.
This generation now is the one to sit idly by and let the gov run out of control. Since we let this happen isn't it only fair that we accept the cuts instead of passing them onto future generations. And yes SS also

Isn't it only right that we leave this world in a better shape than when we got it.

Larrry said:
Maybe just maybe we need to accept no colas and cuts. That is after congress accepts a cut.
This generation now is the one to sit idly by and let the gov run out of control. Since we let this happen isn't it only fair that we accept the cuts instead of passing them onto future generations. And yes SS also

Isn't it only right that we leave this world in a better shape than when we got it.

I think , those getting SS, and even military retirees would understand a cut in their checks if the FED would cut out the obscene waste we hear about year after year.

Steve said:
Larrry said:

I think , those getting SS, and even military retirees would understand a cut in their checks if the FED would cut out the obscene waste we hear about year after year.

I agree Steve but I would not touch the military pay

If your goal is relocation of money, who do you think has the most money? Age demographics will show senior citizens do. It is just a different angle with the same goal.

okfarmer said:
If your goal is relocation of money, who do you think has the most money? Age demographics will show senior citizens do. It is just a different angle with the same goal.

I think Obama already has that covered..

the Obama health care reallocation plan...

bankrupt nation.. done..

cut medicare.. in progress..

raise death tax.. proposed..

cut medicare more.. proposed

granny dies.. collect taxes.. pending

spend more..

Latest posts