• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No Market Here (all City Foke)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense said:
Hate to dissapoint all you screen star wannabees...............

but the classic California road trip was filmed decades ago!!!

If memory serves the series was called...........

"THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While there's a couple would qualify as Uncle Jed; I think you're way overloaded on Jethro's!!! :lol: :lol:

I'll leave it up to the ladies to designate who goes as Granny or Elly Mae :wink:
I was thinking the muppet movie.... :roll:

gcreekrch said:
Greyhound, Cabover Mack, California and a bunch of old farmers horsetrading with an old fella for his 60 years gatherin's. :roll: :p

Wonder if we could get a patten on a movie..... call it Big Muddy and the Bandits. :lol:

Katrina, I have a Tom Balding correction bit that I doubt will ever be used again. Want to try and deal me out of it? :D

Hell yes I would!!!

gcreekrch said:
Soapweed said:
Sounds like a fun excursion. Don't forget, we'd also need to drag along a hay baler to demonstrate its use as a marvelous and inconspicuous portable hunting blind. :wink:

It was my impression that hunters did not supply anything but their firearm or bow and arrows. Did your brocure say something different? :???:

I am already booked on the hunting expo circuit to lecture about ingenious new ways to trick muledeer while hunting! :D Sorry, but i won't be able to break the existing contract to tour with Ranchers.net flying circus! :p :lol: :lol:

Katrina, please refrain from attaching my good name to anything whatsoever to do with Justin, Kosmo and Gcreek's massive goat operations. If you continue to do so i will be forced to find an area that you have a lot of expertise in and include you in the fledgling program of touring experts mentioned earlier! :wink:

leanin' H said:
gcreekrch said:
Soapweed said:
Sounds like a fun excursion. Don't forget, we'd also need to drag along a hay baler to demonstrate its use as a marvelous and inconspicuous portable hunting blind. :wink:

It was my impression that hunters did not supply anything but their firearm or bow and arrows. Did your brocure say something different? :???:

I am already booked on the hunting expo circuit to lecture about ingenious new ways to trick muledeer while hunting! :D Sorry, but i won't be able to break the existing contract to tour with Ranchers.net flying circus! :p :lol: :lol:

Katrina, please refrain from attaching my good name to anything whatsoever to do with Justin, Kosmo and Gcreek's massive goat operations. If you continue to do so i will be forced to find an area that you have a lot of expertise in and include you in the fledgling program of touring experts mentioned earlier! :wink:

Good luck with that one!!! :D :D

katrina said:
leanin' H said:
gcreekrch said:

Good luck with that one!!! :D :D

Point taken! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts