• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No money for sex at college

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cutterone

Reaction score
"A Georgetown co-ed told Rep. Nancy Pelosi's hearing that the women in her law school program are having so much sex that they're going broke, so you and I should pay for their birth control. Speaking at a hearing held by Pelosi to tout Pres. Obama's mandate that virtually every health insurance plan cover the full cost of contraception and abortion-inducing products, Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke said that it's too expensive to have sex in law school without mandated insurance coverage. Apparently, four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet if they have to pay for their own contraception, Fluke's research shows."

Can you imagine if you're her parents how proud of Sandra Fluke you would be? Your daughter goes up to a congressional hearing conducted by the Botox-filled Nancy Pelosi and testifies she's having so much sex she can't afford her own birth control pills and she agrees that Obama should provide them, or the Pope. "'Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception), Fluke reported. It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

"'Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,' Fluke told the hearing. $3,000 for birth control in three years? That's a thousand dollars a year of sex -- and, she wants us to pay for it."

The "Entitlement Generation". :roll:

They are all professional victims..........................................

This is the same girl that was insinuating the Bishop that testified at the hearing was gay.

Watch the first min. of the video and watch her hand gestures.

They like to demonize in an attempt to silence that's for sure

homo.png

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/catholic-bishop-eviscerates-contraception-mandate-parable-kosher-deli

Typical costs:

For patients not covered by health insurance, birth control pills typically cost $20 to $50 a month.

Additional costs:

Birth control pills are available only with a prescription; getting one requires visiting a doctor for a pelvic exam and sexually transmitted disease tests. This can cost $35 to $200,

$2400. for birth control (at the high end of the cost) leaving $600 for condoms..

if she uses cheap condoms she could easily have sex every day.. if she goes for the more expensive condom or buys them singly she may have to give up sex at least once or twice a week...

I would suggest she ask the guy to supply the condoms at least once or twice a week.. is that asking to much?

Faster horses said:
Mark Levin wondered if the price of oil would drive up the price of
condoms.......................... :? since they are latex, a petroleum
product.

so they are adding to Global warming :shock:

Must be the added body heat :lol:

So did someone ask how much they spent on alcohol? I bet they found money in their finances for that.

Funny stuff.

Juris Doctor (JD) Tuition only
Full Time $23,432.50 per semester.
Part Time (per credit hour) $1,675.00 that is per hour.

so $140,595 spent on tuition only is no problem.

But the extra $1000.00 that is NOT required should be our problem?

They could just contact Spitzer. He could spring for a few condoms, it would be a win/win. Wiener isn't busy either.

And this is our next crop of attorneys? The ones supposedly plucked from the cream of the crop.

So, in essence she wants to be reimbursed for her sex.... I guess she doesn't need a college degree, since she has a job of the oldest occupation. :roll:

You can say anything you want to show your disgust now as Obama has called Ms. Fluke and apologized for your behavior. :wink: :roll:

Carney told the press this morning Obama made the call. As if that idiot doesn't have more important things to do to fix his freaking mess, he is now calling private citizens and apologizing for any discomfort they might be feeling because of HER STUPID IDEAS THAT TAX PAYERS PAY FOR HER SEX LIFE. :mad:

Tam said:
You can say anything you want to show your disgust now as Obama has called Ms. Fluke and apologized for your behavior. :wink: :roll:

Carney told the press this morning Obama made the call. As if that idiot doesn't have more important things to do to fix his freaking mess, he is now calling private citizens and apologizing for any discomfort they might be feeling because of HER STUPID IDEAS THAT TAX PAYERS PAY FOR HER SEX LIFE. :mad:

obama was probably setting up a "golf date", now that he knows she uses birth control :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

obama was probably setting up a "golf date", now that he knows she uses birth control :lol:

Doesn't he play "GOLF" with his boy toys, OOPS :oops: I mean body guards. :wink:

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

Doesn't he play "GOLF" with his boy toys, OOPS :oops: I mean body guards. :wink:

Not for him, silly, he's selling tickets :wink:

Date: March 2, 2012
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: This hottie could be yours
Reply-To: [email protected]

Friend --

Tomorrow night, we'll pick the first of four supporters who will get to have dinner with Sandra Fluke. The rest is up to you.

I'm hoping you'll take me up on the invitation and so is Sandra.

Donate $2 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered for the chance to be my guest at a swanky private dinner with Sandra.

These meals are one simple thing that sets my campaign apart. The seats at her table don't belong to any Washington lobbyist or powerful interest.

They go to guys (and sometimes gals) like you.

Donate $2 or more today and be automatically entered to win.

It's not hard to score,

Barack

President Barack Obama on Friday phoned the Georgetown University law student who was called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh to find out if she is OK.

"He encouraged me and supported me and thanked me for speaking out about the concerns of American women," Sandra Fluke, a third-year law student said. "And what was really personal for me was that he said to tell my parents that they should be proud. And that meant a lot because Rush Limbaugh questioned whether or not my family would be proud of me. So I just appreciated that very much."

Fluke, who said she had received Obama's call while waiting in the green room before her interview with MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell, also said of the phone call, "He did express his concern for me and wanted to make sure that I was ok, which, I am. I'm ok."

Minutes after Fluke appeared on MSNBC, White House press secretary Jay Carney confirmed the call in a press briefing with reporters, saying, "He wanted to offer his support to her. He wanted to express his disappointment that she has been the subject of inappropriate personal attacks and thank her for exercising her rights as a citizen to speak out on an issue of public policy."

Carney noted that the call was a "very good conversation" that lasted several minutes.

"This is not a quote from him (Obama), but I think he thinks they were reprehensible, they were disappointing," Carney said. "It is disappointing that those kinds of personal and crude attacks could be leveled against someone like this young law school student who was simply expressing her opinion on a matter of public policy and doing so with a great deal of poise."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73549.html#ixzz1o0HGUmWf

If a person exercises their rights as a citizen to speak out against Obama's policies they are called racists and drug through the gutter by the left bias media hacks and they sure don't get a call from the Apologizer and Chief. :roll:
He jumps on the attack bandwagon and uses them in campaign speechs to whip up his base. :x

Do you think Palin ever got a call from the creep when the leftards like Stewart and Letterman were calling her and her daughter every filthy name they could think of . NO :mad:

But let Rush call a liberal that wants her sex habits subsidized by the tax payer call it like he sees it and he is all over it. :mad:

Maybe Pelosi can get her to whip up a few tears and testify to the SCOTUS on whether or not the President has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to mandate a religious organization break their RELIGIOUS BELIEFS and pay for something they see as MORALLY WRONG. :roll:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

Not for him, silly, he's selling tickets :wink:

Date: March 2, 2012
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: This hottie could be yours
Reply-To: [email protected]

Friend --

Tomorrow night, we'll pick the first of four supporters who will get to have dinner with Sandra Fluke. The rest is up to you.

I'm hoping you'll take me up on the invitation and so is Sandra.

Donate $2 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered for the chance to be my guest at a swanky private dinner with Sandra.

These meals are one simple thing that sets my campaign apart. The seats at her table don't belong to any Washington lobbyist or powerful interest.

They go to guys (and sometimes gals) like you.

Donate $2 or more today and be automatically entered to win.

It's not hard to score,

Barack

I heard his donations were down but SHITE :shock:

BTW Let him fund her birth control if he is going use her to benefit his campaign coffers. :wink:

Did all of you watch the entire testimony? Which was denied by the Republicans. Why did they deny her testimony?? Looks to me like it would have aided the Republicans in their quest.

TSR said:
Did all of you watch the entire testimony? Which was denied by the Republicans. Why did they deny her testimony?? Looks to me like it would have aided the Republicans in their quest.

the hearing was on constitutional matters. birth control and how much sex you have in law school is not mentioned in the Constitution

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

the hearing was on constitutional matters. birth control and how much sex you have in law school is not mentioned in the Constitution

If so, then they could have made a fool of the young lady. Why deny her?? All questions directed at her could have been of Constitutional origin. If I understand it correctly, the Dem.s were supposed to be given the opportunity to have a witness of their choosing but the Rep.'s denied her, this law student at Georgetown (is Georgetown a religiously affiliated school?)her comments.

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

If so, then they could have made a fool of the young lady. Why deny her?? All questions directed at her could have been of Constitutional origin. If I understand it correctly, the Dem.s were supposed to be given the opportunity to have a witness of their choosing but the Rep.'s denied her, this law student at Georgetown (is Georgetown a religiously affiliated school?)her comments.

It turns out that she is Radical femist activist.

She went to Georgetown specifically to protest them not providing contraceptives in their insurance coverage.

She lives within a few miles of 3 Planned Parenthood clinics where she can get government subsidized contraceptives and with obamacare and a 26 yr old is covered under their parents plan.

It's a constitutional issue, why waste time on a radical activist?

Latest posts