• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nolan Chart Survey

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I always knew Robert was a Leftist :lol: :lol:

Here's mine, a little to the right of Robert.

ScreenHunter_02Mar021125.gif

hypocritexposer said:

Hate to spoil the moment for you, Hypo, but I'm just above the RIGHT 'i' in libertarian. Who's the leftist now! :p :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

RobertMac said:
hypocritexposer said:

Hate to spoil the moment for you, Hypo, but I'm just above the RIGHT 'i' in libertarian. Who's the leftist now! :p :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops:

The very leftwinger part of that chart is gone. Too bad. It would have been fun seeing ot, bullhauler r2 and the others hiding over in that corner

Bullhauler said:
Gee I'm a lower right libertarian. And I've been called a liberal on this board for oh so many years.

There is a difference in knowing where you fall on the political spectrum and having the courage to vote that way.

obama says he is a Centrist, do you believe that is where his ideologies would place him on the nolanchart?

Actually you would be surprised where OT is...I wasn't.

The point of the test is that most people don't understand the meaning of the political labels...

"like, I'm a Progressive because I like progress, you know".

It's not surprising that most rancher/farmer(rugged individualist) will end up being libertarians.

RobertMac said:
Actually you would be surprised where OT is...I wasn't.

The point of the test is that most people don't understand the meaning of the political labels...

"like, I'm a Progressive because I like progress, you know".

It's not surprising that most rancher/farmer(rugged individualist) will end up being libertarians.

You're bang on with the progressive point. It's like the fascist label people like to throw around. Fascism is a left of centre ideology, as is communism.

The extreme right is anarchy.

I would rather look at it in the 3 dimensional liberty sense though. (political, economic, personal)

3-p-quiz.gif

http://www.friesian.com/quiz.htm

Bullhauler said:
Gee I'm a lower right libertarian. And I've been called a liberal on this board for oh so many years.
:lol: :lol: Don't feel like the lone ranger.. I ended up in the Libertarian section right above the centrist line- and above the last t in centrist and below the n in libertarian.....
Montana has been dubbed by political scholars as a very heavy Libertarian state--but also on the same hand has been dubbed a "purple" state because they don't follow the drumbeat of either cultist party- and every year will as easily elect a (D) as an (R)--depending upon the qualifications of that person....

I watched an irony of ironies on local tv news the other night....The dreaded ACLU has joined and is backing some Montana citizen in their court challenge to Montanas electionlaws which make it very difficult for anyone except THE Parties chosen delegate to get on the ballots (laws put in by the parties) and almost impossible to run for state or national office as an Independent... I would love nothing better than to see the ACLU win this one....And then challenge those similarlaws that exist in most the 50 states....

So if the polls are correct, that most Americans are Conservative leaning, how did a far left administration get elected?

Not enough people voting with their convictions?

hypocritexposer said:
So if the polls are correct, that most Americans are Conservative leaning, how did a far left administration get elected?

Not enough people voting with their convictions?
I know you know the answer...they lied!!!!

I like that link...going to have to spend some time going through it. Thanks!

Your answers suggest that you are a conservative libertarian. The yellow star shows more precisely where you fall within the conservative libertarian region of the Nolan chart.

nolanchart.jpg

Looks like I'm bordering on being one of those evil right wing extremists. :wink:

Wake up call for me. I've gone from being a right wingernut a year ago to a centrist. I hope there is still time to get out of this wishy washy center and get back to standing for something. :shock: :? :)

Bullhauler said:
Larrry said:
Just think about it for a minute, oh never mind it will take a lot longer than that for you.

Yep I guess you will have to get your buddy Ed to explain it to me.

I do not have a free week that I can spare going over and over and over the whole thing. A fence post would get it faster than you would.

Latest posts